Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Final AOT is listed for 16 episodes only going by blu ray release I haven’t read manga or know if that’s enough for u manga readers

It ain’t, I think they might finish it off with a movie or something

They left off at chapter 91, there’s currently 135 with probably 3-4 left and AOT has 40 pages each chapter. If they do 2 chapters an episode they’ll still be left with like 15-16 to adapt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It ain’t, I think they might finish it off with a movie or something

They left off at chapter 91, there’s currently 135 with probably 3-4 left and AOT has 40 pages each chapter. If they do 2 chapters an episode they’ll still be left with like 15-16 to adapt
Or it could be a 2 part season again.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Season 4 we byke, time to finish up the manga first though :youngsabo:

started great pretender season 2, did not expect that first episode :scust:. Edamame need to commit that for his involvement

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Seen this image trending

iu

@Bryan Danielson was right all along :ohhh:

who made this? The only big 3 was bleach, Naruto, one piece they had the game sewn up for like a decade straight

yu yu hakusho show was not popping like that on a sales level , Dragonball started like 10 years before that, I think sailor moon was in between the two

my hero timed the market right, demon slayer got the ufotable stimulus, and black fukking clover is not popping like that

brotherhood, hunter x hunter, titan not really the same generation

this is really a most popular anime in America picture

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
who made this? The only big 3 was bleach, Naruto, one piece they had the game sewn up for like a decade straight

yu yu hakusho show was not popping like that on a sales level , Dragonball started like 10 years before that, I think sailor moon was in between the two

my hero timed the market right, demon slayer got the ufotable stimulus, and black fukking clover is not popping like that

brotherhood, hunter x hunter, titan not really the same generation

this is really a most popular anime in America picture

lotta people neglect the fact that there was only one true "age" of anime.

maybe two. Especially in America.

everything else is either elitist nostalgia or hype.

Sailor Moon had a (not as popular) following before DBZ popped off, but not at the same time. You'd have to look at stuff like GundamW, Trigun and InuYasha. Hell, even the OG FullMetal

There's periods where shyt was popular before folks started sticking the "anime" label on stuff before they knew better. I'm talking them "Main-ga" times. It'll always be funny to me how people act like Pokemon didn't conquer the world or Robotech/Macross didn't change views or Voltron didn't birth the ENTIRETY of the 80's cartoon as commercial industry

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Aight, first three episode of Jujutsu Kaisen were good. Even though it probably still overrated because of the animation I'm going to check out the rest of the series. :ehh: