twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
MHA got like 3 topics trending?

Guess I will find out next year what the big deal is but good shyt for the other leader of The Big 3:ehh:

it won’t be next year I’m pretty sure of that so it be season 6 for it to show if u can last that long without getting spoiled cuz by this week chapter depending how it goes mha probably trend even more making it harder to avoid spoiler unfortunately
Just know why it’s trending from last chapter is worth it and ain’t no other big 3 breh

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
One Piece fans laughing in creative and diverse movesets:russ:
Let's just say I have been following this entire convo looking like :sas2:

One piece defintitly has move variety, but I wish techniques were explained more often. Luffy can't come up with this shyt on the fly, but forgetting that Haki exist. It makes no sense.
The only technique in One Piece that didn't make sense to me is Sanji being able to generate fire from his legs. I don't hate it because Oda established other people being able to generate fire from attacks but it never explained how Sanji's legs didn't burn (at least before the introduction of armament Haki).

Regarding Luffy I think there's no real clarity on how much he has mastered Observation Haki and to a lesser extent Conqueror's Haki. Observation Haki needs focus which Luffy lacks in general and he is still mastering it so that one is at least somewhat explained for now. Luffy not using Conqueror's Haki more often does feel like plot convenience though since he could take out large groups so easily.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

The only technique in One Piece that didn't make sense to me is Sanji being able to generate fire from his legs. I don't hate it because Oda established other people being able to generate fire from attacks but it never explained how Sanji's legs didn't burn (at least before the introduction of armament Haki).

Regarding Luffy I think there's no real clarity on how much he has mastered Observation Haki and to a lesser extent Conqueror's Haki. Observation Haki needs focus which Luffy lacks in general and he is still mastering it so that one is at least somewhat explained for now. Luffy not using Conqueror's Haki more often does feel like plot convenience though since he could take out large groups so easily.

I think Luffy doesn't use it like that because he is lowkey a psychopath breh :pachaha:

When he first got to Wano and that random shot him and he dodged it with Observation Haki? Mans was smiling and immediately hawked dude down ready to throw the fade :picard:

Luffy legit loves fighting

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

He sure did cop a feel while she slept. The scene was kinda out of place for the tone of this show.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I'll let snakeman cook, but it make sense the most. You right about Sanji. But the other moves I'm saying have no logical progression or indication that Luffy could arrive to. Who taught Luffy the basis on that form even G2, nobody. You could suspend your disbelief if he saw Lucci do it and try to replicate it.

Oda wrote Luffy to be dumb but love to fight.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'll let snakeman cook, but it make sense the most. You right about Sanji. But the other moves I'm saying have no logical progression or indication that Luffy could arrive to. Who taught Luffy the basis on that form even G2, nobody. You could suspend your disbelief if he saw Lucci do it and try to replicate it.

Oda wrote Luffy to be dumb but love to fight.
I thought G2 and G3 were handled well because Luffy needed to challenge his limitations. They got their asses handed to them by CP-9 so Luffy knew he had to get more out of his rubber ability than what he could. It never explained how he discovered or figured out those techniques but I chalk that up to battle smarts. When fighting might be the only time Luffy forces himself to think.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I thought G2 and G3 were handled well because Luffy needed to challenge his limitations. They got their asses handed to them by CP-9 so Luffy knew he had to get more out of his rubber ability than what he could. It never explained how he discovered or figured out those techniques but I chalk that up to battle smarts. When fighting might be the only time Luffy forces himself to think.
Or even switch off his brain

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging by those SBS entries, yall dont want that Oda logic to explain powerups. Bruh be straight up trolling fans

I remember someone asking why Diable Jambe doesn't burn Sanji's pants and he said "though the fire of sanji's kicks are hot, his heart burns hotter" :mjlol:

Lets not forget " A piece incredibly floaty wood" either. :dead: