Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Niccas do 2 things that be fukking up the critique game.

1- Don’t be properly diagnosing whats real mid and then on the opposite side of that “good & trash”

2- Don’t really even know what MID is

91 Days, Noblesse, Black Butler, No Guns Life are MID in their purest form

I like Durrurara or whatever it was called and even I can accept it was MID

Petite Clover is way better than all them shows and even a few more examples o left off

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

1- Don’t be properly diagnosing whats real mid and then on the opposite side of that “good & trash”

Petite Clover is way better than all them shows and even a few more examples o left off
black clover was always mid :dahell:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I think they fumbled the 1st arc/story/Licht shyt and I stopped watching after the 1st final battle :manny:

Lessened the impact of everything Fake Licht/Petri? did and said by having some random fukk devil whose powers were ass and overpowered to shyt being this Aizen figure who planned everything and had him set all of this bullshyt up. Same shyt they did with Obito/Madara and the stupid Black Zetsu shyt pretty much. Fake Licht on his own was dope as hell, and by them having his whole plan basically being someone else's really took the gravitas of what he did and made it insignificant.

The show literally had to remind the characters that he still did all that bad shyt and should atone for it by not being able to pass on like all the other elves.

Oh and Langris has the coolest magic imo. Using space-time magic to pretty much take pieces out of someone is dope af. :whew:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Black Clover lacks story :dwillhuh:

Cats hating on Black Clover over One Piece

full

Today was a good day. :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think they fumbled the 1st arc/story/Licht shyt and I stopped watching after the 1st final battle :manny:

Lessened the impact of everything Fake Licht/Petri? did and said by having some random fukk devil whose powers were ass and overpowered to shyt being this Aizen figure who planned everything and had him set all of this bullshyt up. Same shyt they did with Obito/Madara and the stupid Black Zetsu shyt pretty much. Fake Licht on his own was dope as hell, and by them having his whole plan basically being someone else's really took the gravitas of what he did and made it insignificant.

The show literally had to remind the characters that he still did all that bad shyt and should atone for it by not being able to pass on like all the other elves.

Oh and Langris has the coolest magic imo. Using space-time magic to pretty much take pieces out of someone is dope af. :whew:
langris might be the best villain in the show based on the fact he actually pissed people off and almost caught a whole body :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Agree with what you tried to say, but you used horrible examples.

The bolded definitely aint no fukking mid. Those are above average to dope. (6-8)
Mid is Cannon Busters. You hardly hear anybody say that shyt was dope, but you hardly ever hear anybody say its trash. It falls right smack dab in the middle.(5)
shyt like Gibiate is trash, because its below mid (0-4)
Black Clover belongs in the good to great tier with MHA, Vinland Saga, Fire Force, Dr. Stone, HxH, Akudama Drive, etc... (8-10)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Agree with what you tried to say, but you used horrible examples.

The bolded definitely aint no fukking mid. Those are above average to dope. (6-8)
Mid is Cannon Busters. You hardly hear anybody say that shyt was dope, but you hardly ever hear anybody say its trash. It falls right smack dab in the middle.(5)
shyt like Gibiate is trash, because its below mid (0-4)
Black Clover belongs in the good to great tier with MHA, Vinland Saga, Fire Force, Dr. Stone, HxH, Akudama Drive, etc... (8-10)
See, I think all these are mid - even Akudama :russ: and comparing HxH with any of them is kinda jacked up.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bless y'all for reopening this Black Clover debate.:mjlol:

I know it's really only a few of you, but the polarization is palatable.
I LIKE black clover but come on man....asta may as well be screaming WIND SCAR the way he been using the same shyt for over 100 episodes :dead: