42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I actually been liking the past few weeks of Petite Clover.

It’s crazy how some folks claim to fake love SOL animes and the last ep was about as close to SOL that I find digestable.

It’s definitely feel like they on some “calm before the storm” shyt and I can imagine when that storm come, it’s gonna be a monster.
its more wild because the vast majority of the SOL stuff added to Black Clover is 100% filler or made up on the anime side - and its been better than the actual canon by far lately :manny: BC fell off a while ago
Tried watching Black Clover again. I don't know how ya'll do it.:unimpressed:
the anime is best watched in youtube clip form. i don't know how anyone sits through full episodes or seasons of it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah I couldn't get into Black Clover either. Boilerplate shonen battle manga. Maybe the genre just ain't for me anymore.
I had to get pretty deep into Black Clover for it to click with me. I'm not gonna call it a masterpiece but it's enjoyable. It has a beginning to me that's actually worse than the start to One Piece. At it's best it's a B+ level show. At it's worse it's D level.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Don't you do this. Learn your lesson from recently hyped anime this year. I'm letting the negs fly in 2021 if that shyt happens again. :ufdup:

:hubie: At this point, I don't even wanna see The Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer animated.

And if you know me or have seen my posts at the start of each season since I came in this thread... you know that's saying something.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Demon Slayer: Infinity Train/Manga after Season 1 spoilers

Rengoku-san :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

Also the Pillars out here getting WORKED by the Upper Moons.

On Chapter 162, and once the anime reaches the Infinity Fortress arc, its fukking done. Demon Slayer gonna have the crown until that shyt is over.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Demon Slayer: Infinity Train/Manga after Season 1 spoilers

Rengoku-san :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

Also the Pillars out here getting WORKED by the Upper Moons.

On Chapter 162, and once the anime reaches the Infinity Fortress arc, its fukking done. Demon Slayer gonna have the crown until that shyt is over.

. I’m on vol 19 not sure what chapter that is but one of hashira said 3 of them is barely equal to one of upper moon which says alot won’t go into details since it spoils other shyt

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
. I’m on vol 19 not sure what chapter that is but one of hashira said 3 of them is barely equal to one of upper moon which says alot won’t go into details since it spoils other shyt

Literally just binged the rest of it. Its fukking beautiful :mjcry: :mjcry: .

I couldn't put it down, I needed to find out how everything ended.

Legit started tearing up reading this shyt multiple times.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Literally just binged the rest of it. Its fukking beautiful :mjcry: :mjcry: .

I couldn't put it down, I needed to find out how everything ended.

Legit started tearing up reading this shyt multiple times.

I’m gonna wait till English release them in volumes since I been buying them so hopefully it’s a good as u say it is
Vol 20 out feb 1