42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
ya it does might not reach demon slayer numbers but it will sell a shyt ton that’s for sure
I stand corrected if jjk doesn’t drag out and has a end in stone and let’s say 30 vol max and each arc just keeps getting better it has the potential to reach demon slayer numbers for the fact it’s sales as exploded very quickly since the anime came on like slayer did just not to that extent but it’s word of mouth is getting everywhere cuz it sold another mil and half if I’m correct with I wanna say 2 month span cuz it was a mil behind black clover and has exceeded that sales so it’s a definitely a hit question is how big of a hit will it be
there's no real dead space in its narrative or story (unlike demon slayer where they take a break after every fight or serious discussion more or less).

very light - non detailed spoilers regarding the tone of jjk as it goes on:
they kinda flirt with how dark the show's theme is early on before settling into some world building and character introduction stuff - but the show gets dark and people fukking die. gruesomely. makes jojo's shyt seem light

it'll be interesting to see how people stick with this stuff. but jjk is definitely pushing a few of these other shows out the way.

the manga is at fukking moment right now too :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Black Clover wasn't even in the Top 10 :picard:

The Quintessential Quintuplets and Spy x Family was tho :ahh:
black clover is :russell: right now and will be :russell: for another few months at this rate. about to die slow. had a good run but they gotta change the formula up at some point because you can't even get excited for it anymore

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
black clover is :russell: right now and will be :russell: for another few months at this rate. about to die slow. had a good run but they gotta change the formula up at some point because you can't even get excited for it anymore

I don’t have a issue with it personally I’m loving it but the issue for it seems to be more so nothing shocking happens I mean a major death can be a example but it needs to do something different to establish itself and set it apart
What’s it doing isn’t bad I think it’s a consistent good manga that enjoyable but nothing like really shocking
I mean it has its :damn: moments but u need more than that cuz it’s just another naruto or bleach lane it’s following which isn’t bad but more of been there and done that to most folks is why it’s sales dropped
It will pick up once anime goes back canon tho
The thing is some folks have it elite tier and it’s there preference but one thing that is more mind boggling is
Boruto
The damn anime is stupid popular but in filler hell I dont know if they are bad or good so I won’t judge and make a comment but the manga sales are bad when the manga is heat rocks which is crazy

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don’t have a issue with it personally I’m loving it but the issue for it seems to be more so nothing shocking happens I mean a major death can be a example but it needs to do something different to establish itself and set it apart
What’s it doing isn’t bad I think it’s a consistent good manga that enjoyable but nothing like really shocking
I mean it has its :damn: moments but u need more than that cuz it’s just another naruto or bleach lane it’s following which isn’t bad but more of been there and done that to most folks is why it’s sales dropped
The thing is some folks have it elite tier and it’s there preference but one thing that is more mind boggling is
Boruto
The damn anime is stupid popular but in filler hell I dont know if they are bad or good so I won’t judge and make a comment but the manga sales are bad when the manga is heat rocks which is crazy
the anime is just gonna pick up where the manga is - and the manga is sleepy as fukk. they really looking like they're out of juice.... which is wild considering all black clover has ever been was a nicely re-wrapped tropes.

don't know about boruto besides the fact that :flabbynsick: naruto stans refuse to let it die or watch anything else

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell's Paradise got next

maxresdefault.jpg

If this get's animated by ufotable or madhouse :mjcry: we got a classic.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Boruto

I actually been liking the past few weeks of Petite Clover.

It’s crazy how some folks claim to fake love SOL animes and the last ep was about as close to SOL that I find digestable.

It’s definitely feel like they on some “calm before the storm” shyt and I can imagine when that storm come, it’s gonna be a monster.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I actually been liking the past few weeks of Petite Clover.

It’s crazy how some folks claim to fake love SOL animes and the last ep was about as close to SOL that I find digestable.

It’s definitely feel like they on some “calm before the storm” shyt and I can imagine when that storm come, it’s gonna be a monster.

ur right about the calm before the storm since I know u ain’t #ReadGang but my point does still stand that if it wants to do more it has to change its path if bc wants a certain amount success not saying it ain’t got it now but it’s following same path as other popular ones just doing it better in a certain areas but not selling what it could imo
Like boruto it’s only gonna be as successful as naruto at best if all it’s gonna do recycle the same shyt with different characters u gotta find ur own path u can use other anime as basis but make ur own lane

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug: sales are whatever, if you made multiple manga with consistently good content. then you got me.