Consumed

Superstar
Daps
was looking through genres trying to find something new to watch. was reminded how broad anime is and how there truly is something for everybody.

even genres like Josei that have less than 100 entries, very little mainstream appeal, can mean the world to the demographic that it targets.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Great Pretender on Netflix. Animation is great, story is mid and predictable, characters are meh and unlikable.

I’m getting Black Lagoon Lite vibes

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Latest OPM chapter with Drive Knight putting in work as a jet. :Banderas: young starscream

I don't care if the redraw is going off the rails or "turning into a shounen" OPM has been absolute flames non stop since the Hero hunt began just on some action shyt.

One and Murata have the game sewn up. I need Murata to take up the mantle and draw Berserk for Miura just so he can focus on writing and churn out more chapters

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Black clover
MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

No my hero this week on break

Breh still thinks the Dawn has the juice. :mjlol:

Bone breh got spatial magic too?

full

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
RAILGUN.

I fully expected Misaka (railgun) to thoroughly beat the shyt out of the Scavenger group, but I LOVED how they showed Leader/Rita lying her way out of it on the fly.

I like the Scavenger group. Maybe after this I can type their name in all capital letters. :mjlol:

Misaka don't seemed to worried about fighting this big bad. But really, the ONLY times I've seen Misaka worried/losing is when she got beat the fukk up by Accelerator.

But that's Accelerator, so :yeshrug:

I'm sure Touma could slap her around if he wanted, but that's neither here nor there.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
RAILGUN.

I fully expected Misaka (railgun) to thoroughly beat the shyt out of the Scavenger group, but I LOVED how they showed Leader/Rita lying her way out of it on the fly.

I like the Scavenger group. Maybe after this I can type their name in all capital letters. :mjlol:

Misaka don't seemed to worried about fighting this big bad. But really, the ONLY times I've seen Misaka worried/losing is when she got beat the fukk up by Accelerator.

I'm sure Touma could slap her around if he wanted, but that's neither here nor there.

I like how they've been giving other characters a chance to shine, but it's good to see Misaka finally putting in work. I wish series like My Hero Academia would take note of how Railgun handles it's side characters. Misaka and Accelerator are OP as fukk and they still manage to make an interesting story. Can you even imagine Deku lasting in Acadamy City :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
RAILGUN.

I'm gonna have to get back into Index and Railgun. Never made it past season 1 of either.