LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Fire Force world building and storytelling been epic so far. Next week prolly gon go hard as fukk.

Great Pretender needs to drop some new episodes, that shyt was dope. Loved how all the arcs focused on different characters. Prolly saving the best for last.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oregairu just didn't go the way I was hoping. 2 episodes left and everyone still just talks around everything instead of taking it head on.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Oregairu just didn't go the way I was hoping. 2 episodes left and everyone still just talks around everything instead of taking it head on.

u got me worried bout watching this season breh I held off so I could binge it :to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
u got me worried bout watching this season breh I held off so I could binge it :to:
The cast is way trimmed down this season. I liked when there was much more of a supporting cast. I preferred it when the show was about the service club helping people and ideology clashes between the members. Now the show is all about a love triangle people talk around and it really only focuses on two of the three members.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The cast is way trimmed down this season. I liked when there was much more of a supporting cast. I preferred it when the show was about the service club helping people and ideology clashes between the members. Now the show is all about a love triangle people talk around and it really only focuses on two of the three members.

i see well I’ll hope for best expect the worse then :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i see well I’ll hope for best expect the worse then :manny:
I don't know if you read the light novels but the anime has taken liberties with Yui and Iroha's characters to make the more likable and pander to the harem crowd. Neither of them are supposed to be these great likable characters the anime makes them. I don't feel like this series wasn't meant to be a harem. It's about a budding romance between two people at it's core and adaption decay and meddling has turned it into something else. It's sad because the anime clearly neglects the lead female character and doesn't adapt her key moments in favor of that pandering so when it because clear what direction things are headed in (which it should have always been if it was properly adapted) it's jarring given what we've seen.

If you only watch the anime you might pick up on some of this stuff but it seems if you read the light novels this is a very rough adaptation of them. It's also clear with 2 episodes left some of the ending of the light novels won't make it into the anime.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Latest OPM chapter with Drive Knight putting in work as a jet. :Banderas: young starscream

I don't care if the redraw is going off the rails or "turning into a shounen" OPM has been absolute flames non stop since the Hero hunt began just on some action shyt.

Where are you reading?