LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
HxH eps 32-34 (the eps where Gon and Killua prepare to and fight the one armed man, the top dude and the cat in the wheelchair in the tower tournament.... cause I know this point is a distant memory for a lotta yall)

:heh: I can see why Killuya got this fan favorite thing going. He flexing on they asses at every given turn. I like him more than Gon right now, honestly.

:francis: I don't understand how this lame ass trio so far up the tower though. I guess that's the difference in Nen users and non users, no matter how lame they are.

Yeah, Killua terrorized these nikkas. I mean he literally broke their spirits, made that one breh leave town. :picard:

That scene where he broke into their little meeting reminding them that he could murk them at any time.:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's true but I don't like starting anime and not finishing them, it's not like I watch a bunch of garbage anime tho. Most that i've seen are at the very least amusing

Plus they're like 10-12 episodes, that's like 4-4 1/2 hours max, if they were 20 something + then i'd be like :whoa:
There aren't that many anime that hit the ground with budget for more than a few episodes. If the first 3 ain't hitting, then its incredibly unlike that anything to follow will be worth the effort.

Once I realized this, I saved so much time, money, and sanity... Think about it though - you probably can't name a dozen shows that truly turn it around like that.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Put one of my friends on FMAB after I got her to watch HxH. She loved HxH but she just got back to me after watching FM and she gave it a 6.99 out of 10:mjtf:. Considering ending the friendship. Anything under an 8 for that show is insulting :manny:. An 8 is insulting too tbh

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
19 eps into fire force and the sound design is almost as trash as one punch man s2 :scust: dope story/ setting tho

800 eps into one piece. I’m almost caught up brehs :wow:

Well worth it. Legit GOAT shyt in the making but people stay sleep. Anime still getting better too. :whew:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Fire Force 2.10 - The Woman in Black
That is some creepy shyt in a way. It seems the fate of have a Adolla Burst is that you have to offer yourself as a sacrifice 'for the greater good'. It's clear that Shinra won't do it willingly, because the end goal is that it's part of the Endgame. I suppose if Sho, or Shinra's Mother (if alive), is used as a pawn he would go with it. Still there is something creepy about that thing, not to mention that Amaterasu was forced/tricked to be used for her powers.