Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Classic anime, when it reaches its peak its some of the best anime you will see. Being engulfed in the city & just everything around it being alive is dope as well. Its strange Ive never seen Baccano but I love the multiple different MC angle of the show

I personally dont like how the series ended, the last season lost steam but when it was great it was great

Taking 2 and 2 more years to finish up, didn't help it either. I can't name a show that took a long break to get a part 2/3 and did well with it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Good Gawd at those demonic ass bunnys

Man I feel like I need to go back and rewatch S1 of Re:Zero cuz that gap in time from last season to the current each ep I feel lost. I forgot or don’t know who Roswell is, don’t know the these witches and I’m not exactly clear on why he’s in the crisis he’s currently in.

Like it’s like they opened for the end of S1 but then went 0-100

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

rewatched the Macross Plus OVA's again. This time thinking of it more as science fiction than romance or military drama. presents a reality where humans can connect their consciousness to A.I. - Guld pilots a fighter jet with his mind, Myung controls a network that produces a world famous singer. but the more control they give to the A.I the less they retain of themselves. In Myung’s case it leads to the AI developing its own consciousness and going rogue.

there's a love triangle. but rather than focusing on the romance, thought it was underlining the importance of human relationships no matter how far technology advances. There’s no substitute for intimacy through Myung tries to find such by burying herself in work and avoiding closeness. Isamu helps to ground both of them, even as the love rival to Guld, because he is so free spirited and unpredictable in a calculated by the book environment. Maybe intended to represent what it means to be organic (human/nature) versus formulaic (machinery/science).

Was made by the same director as Bebop. Like Bebop is the theme of the past and whether its ever possible for one to escape what shapes who they are. Though in Bebop, the characters largely choose to cling to their past to the detriment of their future. While here characters are moving towards the future in an attempt to distance themselves from the past. In either direction conflict emerges when both are extremes.

if we think of science fiction as what if scenarios manifested after so and so technological advancement, in Macross Plus it could be - what happens if human consciousness and A.I become one? What potential consequence does that pose to humanity, benefit? says a lot about these things in just four episodes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
and I been saying it since WAY back

if you droppe Ultimate Hellsing Alucard on DC Comics earth he'd wipe them out. Like Tom Taylor was writing it.

Marvel.... may stand a chance.

Maybe.

giphy.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Good Gawd at those demonic ass bunnys

Man I feel like I need to go back and rewatch S1 of Re:Zero cuz that gap in time from last season to the current each ep I feel lost. I forgot or don’t know who Roswell is, don’t know the these witches and I’m not exactly clear on why he’s in the crisis he’s currently in.

Like it’s like they opened for the end of S1 but then went 0-100
I mean u can especially since it goes straight to season 2 literally after season 1 finale episode

ur wrong it’s gonna go 0-100,000 we’re probably at 10,000 only

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
fukk it..... I’m bout to watch this SAO from the beginning

Wish me luck

OG SAO is goat. It's get shyt on because of the next couple of arcs, Fairy Dance and Phantom Bullet, don't measure up. You're going to want to get through those arcs as soon as possible so you can start Sao: alicization.