#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn breh I was with you 100% till that last line:russ:

giphy.gif

Nah breh
SuperBook and The Flying House was dope. My parents weren't into church and I only ever been to them for weddings and funerals. Of course they had one of those big ass bibles laying around, but who trying to read that shyt when you got 80's anime doing the same thing. You gotta look at it from a lil kid perspective from that era.
If Thundercats was on point, then how you gon fukk up the bible, so it made sense. :manny:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The Bible has some cool story arcs tbh, would be a decent anime

Exactly.
You got the one where the whale swallowed that one nikka
Then there's the one where these brothers sold the youngest to slavery and dude ends up bossing up on them after he levels up.
Then you had that one buff nikka that let some thot cut his hair and then he lost his super strength powers.

I can't remember the names, cuz I never read the manga/bible, but all of those were dope episodes.
Just imagine if someone redid that shyt and made it Rated R with updated animation. :blessed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Exactly.
You got the one where the whale swallowed that one nikka
Then there's the one where these brothers sold the youngest to slavery and dude ends up bossing up on them after he levels up.
Then you had that one buff nikka that let some thot cut his hair and then he lost his super strength powers.

I can't remember the names, cuz I never read the manga/bible, but all of those were dope episodes.
Just imagine if someone redid that shyt and made it Rated R with updated animation. :blessed:
shyt samson would be some berserk shyt. This mf would beat the seven hells outta people with a donkey's jawbone :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The Bible has some cool story arcs tbh, would be a decent anime
good luck tryna give jesus a color without causing an entire country to be on your neck :mjlol:

make that nikka green like Beast Boy or something

Adam and Eve might lowkey be the same dynamic Bam/Rachel got :scust: fukk these hoes meng

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
breh caught foxes set them on fire and let em loose on the crops :pachaha:
You tell me this mf ain't have spite in his heart:wow:

Got damn:mjlol:
the anime ain't have that shyt. :ohhh:

lowkey wanna know what chapter or volume that is in the manga, but its......

#NoReadGang over here. :obama:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Na.... HxH was on of the few I actually did try to read...... I know about the Dark Continent and all the princes and etc.

But I was reading it and it never really made me :ooh::krs::ohlawd: like the anime.

It became a chore and it got to the point I was like :russell::ld:

I just stopped...... shyt don’t hit the static and in black and white

Reading to the sounds of a ceiling fan and kids in my hood outside it Mexicans blasting their music:beli:

That page with the Turkey :laff:

Togashi basically says F detailed drawings cause the words take up most the pages anyway

012.jpg

That wall of text he would put out would be ridiculous tho
Be thinking you reading a damn light novel
And half time I didn’t even understand it

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
That wall of text he would put out would be ridiculous tho
Be thinking you reading a damn light novel
And half time I didn’t even understand it

It caught me off guard at first but HxH has a lot that needs to be explained so I understand why he has all them damn words