Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Oh has anyone peeped this Cop Craft shyt

This is one in my backlog that I have been wanting to peep but then something always makes be like “fukk this shyt” but I’ve yet to delete it from my archives:ld:

I keep meaning to check it out, but I think my mind keeps greying it. I'm not watching anime for police procedural periodicals .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All the words on the page must've scared you away :snoop:

And play some music in the background then :mjlol: listening to some Stevie while reading manga :ohlawd:

Some nights I already be having the live sounds of “El Samba de No Tango” breh

giphy.gif

I’m good:mjlol:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I wanted to say it, but I'm glad you eating negs and feeling invincible enough to say it for me.

At this point, though... may as well rename the thread and run with it. Manga thread got crickets and cobwebs in it.

That thread is dead :huhldup:but us #ReadGang brehs really just like making jokes at y'alls expense:ahh:

We ain't ain't in here derail the thread with pages discussing the new Black Clover chapter or something, Me and Twan talk about Re:Zero Light Novel sometimes thru spoiler tags but that's it

I just like joking around with y'all #IlliterateGang fools:obama:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Hunter x Hunter died to me the moment Gon climbed up “the world tree”

died not because of anything like it was wack or so...... but died cuz that’s where the anime ended:yeshrug:

I never wanna hear about that shyt again unless the worlds “new season coming soon” are behind it:hhh:

nikka. Where's your list? :what:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
That thread is dead :huhldup:but us #ReadGang brehs really just like making jokes at y'alls expense:ahh:

We ain't ain't in here derail the thread with pages discussing the new Black Clover chapter or something, Me and Twan talk about Re:Zero Light Novel sometimes thru spoiler tags but that's it

I just like joking around with y'all #IlliterateGang fools:obama:

that's cause the definition of #NoReadGang is... misunderstood

It's not ":whoa: I ain't reading shyt"

It's ":whoa: Im not gonna read just cause I like the anime and wanna jump ahead of where this anime is"

#NoReadGang may erad a shyt ton of manga or whatever

we MAY even have read shyt before the anime even came out

but don't nobody wanna watch some shyt then read some shyt then watch some shyt. The fukk is wrong with y'all. :scusthov:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
that's cause the definition of #NoReadGang is... misunderstood

It's not ":whoa: I ain't reading shyt"

It's ":whoa: Im not gonna read just cause I like the anime and wanna jump ahead of where this anime is"

#NoReadGang may erad a shyt ton of manga or whatever

we MAY even have read shyt before the anime even came out

but don't nobody wanna watch some shyt then read some shyt then watch some shyt. The fukk is wrong with y'all. :scusthov:

Nah some of y'all is on some ":whoa: I ain't reading shyt" plus mangas are basically comics it ain't like it's a novel :mjlol: shyt it ain't hard

And I do :ohlawd: Watched Demon Slayer went straight to the manga and when the movie and season 2 comes out i'ma be right there :blessed:Ain't nobody trying to wait an unknown amount of years to potentially see what happens next, that's a :scusthov: way of living

HxH fans won't ever see what happens next because they won't pick up a book and that just breaks my heart:mjcry:

It never hurts to experience greatness in the form off both Manga and Anime:wow:

When I was in middle school I ain't have no phone, but we had a library with manga. Would read Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and DBZ all the time in school :ohlawd: f them school lessons I wanna see Ichigo fight Ulquiorra