Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Nah some of y'all is on some ":whoa: I ain't reading shyt" plus mangas are basically comics it ain't like it's a novel :mjlol: shyt it ain't hard

And I do :ohlawd: Watched Demon Slayer went straight to the manga and when the movie and season 2 comes out i'ma be right there :blessed:Ain't nobody trying to wait an unknown amount of years to potentially see what happens next, that's a :scusthov: way of living

HxH fans won't ever see what happens next because they won't pick up a book and that just breaks my heart:mjcry:

It never hurts to experience greatness in the form off both Manga and Anime:wow:

When I was in middle school I ain't have no phone, but we had a library with manga. Would read Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and DBZ all the time in school :ohlawd: f them school lessons I wanna see Ichigo fight Ulquiorra

edit:

thumb.png

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Negged

Don't disrespect Togashi-senpai's art you little b*stard

The manga is GOAT stuff :banderas:

I have to protect my #noread bretheren during these manga plauged times. I cant diss togashi since his animes overall did the best on my list but i can post pictures
Togashi_1.png

u6tnq5clfv0y.jpg

Breh bushed gon (the main character) to flex his skill on a turkey.:troll:

Now here's another manga I chose at complete random and is in no way cherrypicked. I saw an anime named "berserk" beside hxh before and I think this mangaka goes by Miura? Wow I wonder how the art will compare! :lupe:

D3xniL_WAAAHiOg.jpg

9da0d1a2c9506e9a5ecfb0b2d8dfc832.png

85290bb885a4cbb1f19c6c46d65f78d0.jpg

:merchant::banderas:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I have to protect my #noread bretheren during these manga plauged times. I cant diss togashi since his animes overall did the best on my list but i can post pictures
Togashi_1.png

u6tnq5clfv0y.jpg

Breh bushed gon (the main character) to flex his skill on a turkey.:troll:

Now here's another manga I chose at complete random and is in no way cherrypicked. I saw an anime named "berserk" beside hxh before and I think this mangaka goes by Miura? Wow I wonder how the art will compare! :lupe:

D3xniL_WAAAHiOg.jpg

9da0d1a2c9506e9a5ecfb0b2d8dfc832.png

85290bb885a4cbb1f19c6c46d65f78d0.jpg

:merchant::banderas:

That page with the Turkey :laff:

Togashi basically says F detailed drawings cause the words take up most the pages anyway

012.jpg

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to say it, but I'm glad you eating negs and feeling invincible enough to say it for me.

At this point, though... may as well rename the thread and run with it. Manga thread got crickets and cobwebs in it.
:childplease: they better find a new thread to read.
Why do you attract smoke? :mjlol:
Can't respect a man with no list. shyt, can you even call him a man :francis:?
Oh has anyone peeped this Cop Craft shyt

This is one in my backlog that I have been wanting to peep but then something always makes be like “fukk this shyt” but I’ve yet to delete it from my archives:ld:

Liked it, a few good scenes.
that's cause the definition of #NoReadGang is... misunderstood

It's not ":whoa: I ain't reading shyt"

It's ":whoa: Im not gonna read just cause I like the anime and wanna jump ahead of where this anime is"

#NoReadGang may erad a shyt ton of manga or whatever

we MAY even have read shyt before the anime even came out

but don't nobody wanna watch some shyt then read some shyt then watch some shyt. The fukk is wrong with y'all. :scusthov:
:stopitslime: I ain't reading shyt.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
This is how I feel everytime I see you post

It's hard dapping a heathen who can't appreciate JJBA, but I like you no homo so I ignore your degenerate behavior

I'm the degenerate? :skip:

Perhaps I am since I put my kids onto One Piece a little while ago. They still complain about the art style and the corny character designs but they just finished Arlong Park. Not even 2 weeks at it but that's with them binging the newest season of Seven Deadly Sins.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I'm the degenerate? :skip:

Perhaps I am since I put my kids onto One Piece a little while ago. They still complain about the art style and the corny character designs but they just finished Arlong Park. Not even 2 weeks at it but that's with them binging the newest season of Seven Deadly Sins.

How you put your kids on to something you don't like :why::russ:

Wait til they get to the GOAT parts, all they'll be talking about is One Piece :ohlawd: perfect Karma for someone like you

Maybe it'll open your eyes and make you change your stance :blessed:the day you become a OP stan will be :whew:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Hunter x Hunter died to me the moment Gon climbed up “the world tree”

died not because of anything like it was wack or so...... but died cuz that’s where the anime ended:yeshrug:

I never wanna hear about that shyt again unless the worlds “new season coming soon” are behind it:hhh:

Facts
I can appreciate that it ended after he accomplished his goal.

All the dope shyt that happens afterwards don't even matter to me if its not animated.

As a lil kid, I'd rather watch Superbook or The Flying House than read the Bible. :manny:

#NoReadGang is for life :ohlawd:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
About 70 chapters into Jujutsu Kaisen and I'm dreading getting all the way caught up because this is too much piff. I'm tryna let a bunch of manga build up back logs but I catch up fast anyway. Prolly pick up Kengan Omega next, I was a big fan of Ashura but just wanted to let the chapters build up so I wouldn't catch up too quickly.
yea quarantine makes it too easy

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Facts

All the dope shyt that happens afterwards don't even matter to me if its not animated.

As a lil kid, I'd rather watch Superbook or The Flying House than read the Bible. :manny:

Damn breh I was with you 100% till that last line:russ:

giphy.gif

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Facts

giphy.gif