T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hunter x Hunter died to me the moment Gon climbed up “the world tree”

died not because of anything like it was wack or so...... but died cuz that’s where the anime ended:yeshrug:

I never wanna hear about that shyt again unless the worlds “new season coming soon” are behind it:hhh:
Sucks for you because the best fight in the whole series happens right after the world tree

And you'll never get to see it :mjgrin:

I should get those panels framed and mail em to you :banderas: you're illiterate anyway so I'd just send it to haunt you

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sucks for you because the best fight in the whole series happens right after the world tree

And you'll never get to see it :mjgrin:

I should get those panels framed and mail em to you :banderas: you're illiterate anyway so I'd just send it to haunt you

Na.... HxH was on of the few I actually did try to read...... I know about the Dark Continent and all the princes and etc.

But I was reading it and it never really made me :ooh::krs::ohlawd: like the anime.

It became a chore and it got to the point I was like :russell::ld:

I just stopped...... shyt don’t hit the static and in black and white

Reading to the sounds of a ceiling fan and kids in my hood outside it Mexicans blasting their music:beli:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Reading to the sounds of a ceiling fan and kids in my hood outside it Mexicans blasting their music:beli:
:mjlol: no wonder you need the most immersive content available

nikka living in squalor :dead: tryna escape it through the lives of Deku and his bum ass classmates

Chrollo vs Hisoka is goated :ufdup: watch ya mouth

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

nikka living in squalor :dead: tryna escape it through the lives of Deku and his bum ass classmates

I live in a Black and Mexican community. Like there is literally almost NO WHITE folks that life here:russ:

So unlike them white neighborhoods where they be quick to call the cops for noise violations or etc. Man everyone just let’s each other cook.

Mexicans be having fukking fiestas to like 3am on weekends we all just be like :yeshrug:

The house directly next to mine got some New Mexicans moving in right now. I’m bracing to see what they finna be like:mjlol:

Prior it was a black family that lived that for the last 4 years :russ:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
About 70 chapters into Jujutsu Kaisen and I'm dreading getting all the way caught up because this is too much piff. I'm tryna let a bunch of manga build up back logs but I catch up fast anyway. Prolly pick up Kengan Omega next, I was a big fan of Ashura but just wanted to let the chapters build up so I wouldn't catch up too quickly.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Also..... not for nothing #ReadGang.:usure:

The title of the thread is literally “WHAT ANIME ARE YOU CURRENTLY WATCHING?

There is an read thread anime, da hell we doing in here anymore?:russ:
Demon Slayer would've been out and half of the shows meant for this year, early next year have been delayed :manny:

Watch Black Lagoon and it to your list.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
On episode 6 of Demon Slayer. The main protagonist isn't the bytch I expected him to be. Dude is type heroic and skilled actually :ehh:

Also is it just me or does everyone on this show seem like a midget?

Shyt is dope so far though

Yeah, I said it a while ago when I started it but Tanjiro manages to strike a perfect balance of compassion for his enemies and the steadfast resolve to end them, so he can lay them to rest. It's really well done.

Yea, they all seem short but you can almost feel the weight of them through the animation

Demon Slayer never really slows down that much :wow: buckle up breh it gets crazy, i finished reading it a while back

Fam :mjcry: the dark continent looks so trill

My boy Kurapika balls deep in the fukkery on that cruise ship :whew:

The TROUPE :damn:

So much shyt goin on in HxH, imma need Togashi to get better man :mjcry:, why the best writers always gotta be sick man...

shyt is sad AF. This man created a dope ass world with extremely complex and creative power scaling that's very strategic and easy to grasp. Not to mention a world we were really just beginning to explore and then it all dries up due to illness.

Same thing happened to my Wheel of Time series but at least he laid the groundwork for the conclusion of the series even after he passed. I hope we at least get that for HxH.

Dapped × Repped

Glad I'm working from home because I let out a Jadakiss laugh when you said this man living in squalor. :russ:

About 70 chapters into Jujutsu Kaisen and I'm dreading getting all the way caught up because this is too much piff. I'm tryna let a bunch of manga build up back logs but I catch up fast anyway. Prolly pick up Kengan Omega next, I was a big fan of Ashura but just wanted to let the chapters build up so I wouldn't catch up too quickly.

Yeah breh, been telling folks Kaisen is that new heat, especially if they can maintain the momentum. I stopped reading it for a little bit to let the Chapters build up. Too easy to binge.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Hold on, where did you learn to be so goddamn corny then? :ohhh:

From you:sas2:

Now we are friends.... let’s end this and not do this CORNY “take personal shots at each other” shyt.

You sposed to be better than that. We got no beef, be better

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I can't fucck with H X H. Main character looks like shyt and the character design looks bad. Similar to why I can't mess with One Piece. Whenever there is a time skip I'll jump in.

Na.... if you really watch it. It is dope. I give people a hard time bringing up now in “jest” off the strength they should’ve watched it like 15 years ago or so.

But it really has a solid storyline that can stand up to other greats and they drawing animation ain’t bad

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah, I said it a while ago when I started it but Tanjiro manages to strike a perfect balance of compassion for his enemies and the steadfast resolve to end them, so he can lay them to rest. It's really well done.
It is

Tanjiro is "On everything, I'm sending your whole family straight to hell :violent:" x "Things could've easily been different :mjcry:Have a safe trip"