Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also, can we take a moment to shout out and celebrate the Jairiya-Sensei ass nicca good brother @winb83 for a moment.

In addition to celebrating this thread finally being stickied. We gotta acknowledge the homey that started this from the beginning some 8 years ago.

I love to throw playful little jabs as him and he knows it’s always in fun cuz he is the homey and he never fails me on poo poo he loves to post about.:lolbron:

Other than having One Piece and Parasite in the tags and no MHA, BC, or Jojo. I always thought he one of the good ones and appreciate him starting this journey for all of us here.

Salute breh:salute:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Also, can we take a moment to shout out and celebrate the Jairiya-Sensei ass nicca good brother @winb83 for a moment.

In addition to celebrating this thread finally being stickied. We gotta acknowledge the homey that started this from the beginning some 8 years ago.

I love to throw playful little jabs as him and he knows it’s always in fun cuz he is the homey and he never fails me on poo poo he loves to post about.:lolbron:

Other than having One Piece and Parasite in the tags and no MHA, BC, or Jojo. I always thought he one of the good ones and appreciate him starting this journey for all of us here.

Salute breh:salute:

Have you been here since 2012:jbhmm:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

PossibleWanGecko-size_restricted.gif