Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After 670 pages, we got stickied.
We made it :blessed:

For all the shyt people talk about boruto being lazy or soft etc. He's demonstrated a wider variety of jutsus and techniques than Naruto already. This is with a smaller chakra pool so he cant simply shadow clone x 1,000,000 to break the process of learning techniques either. With the powerscaling of the boruto (especially the manga and not the filler anime) moving lightspeed ahead, I worry they may start to clamp down and give him something spammable eventually though.

You and other brehs with the long post settings:picard:

I got 2261 pages:lolbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just did a re-watch of Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon. Outside of that minotaur fight the show is pretty mediocre. I'm almost caught up to the anime. The whole show is basically fanservice for the main character's goddess and a terrible harem for a main character that has zero interest in any of the women other than putting Aiz on a pedestal.

I still love the show but season 2 was a poor adaptation the books are nothing like the anime it’s very dark it’s why I love the novel and is my #1 book out of every series I read so far

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

thread got stuck

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
so your current on rezero if so get ready for a walk outside cuz it’s still got more levels of fukkery left :damn:

So basically like the mid to end of S1 but on steroids and Hollywood cocaine?

Gotcha...... I’m ready. I want this ..... I want it all:noah:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
So basically like the mid to end of S1 but on steroids and Hollywood cocaine?

Gotcha...... I’m ready. I want this ..... I want it all:noah:

There's 2 parts but Season 2 as a whole will be way crazier than Season 1. Idk how far Part 1 will go but it's definitely gonna be wild

It was looking hopeless for Subaru, he had too many obstacles to overcome

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
so your current on rezero if so get ready for a walk outside cuz it’s still got more levels of fukkery left :damn:

I'm honestly trying to figure out how Subaru gonna pull this off without paying some ugly cost.

He cant just leave the sanctuary without leaving Emilia wondering why he left when she needed him the most

But the only way to survive Elsa spilling their intestines all over the mansion is to get help before he even gets to the mansion

Where the hell is Puck

:ohhh: he gonna have to convince Beatrice to pull some kinda Elsa killing rabbit out of a hat

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I'm honestly trying to figure out how Subaru gonna pull this off without paying some ugly cost.

He cant just leave the sanctuary without leaving Emilia wondering why he left when she needed him the most

But the only way to survive Elsa spilling their intestines all over the mansion is to get help before he even gets to the mansion

Where the hell is Puck

:ohhh: he gonna have to convince Beatrice to pull some kinda Elsa killing rabbit out of a hat

Breh just watch, it's gonna be a ride. You can't even try and guess what'll happen it's just too wild

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just did a re-watch of Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon. Outside of that minotaur fight the show is pretty mediocre. I'm almost caught up to the anime. The whole show is basically fanservice for the main character's goddess and a terrible harem for a main character that has zero interest in any of the women other than putting Aiz on a pedestal.
Interestingly enough the spinoff when Ainz is the Main character is actually a whole lot better. I would watch a show of her as the actual M.C.

Last edited: