twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm honestly trying to figure out how Subaru gonna pull this off without paying some ugly cost.

He cant just leave the sanctuary without leaving Emilia wondering why he left when she needed him the most

But the only way to survive Elsa spilling their intestines all over the mansion is to get help before he even gets to the mansion

Where the hell is Puck

:ohhh: he gonna have to convince Beatrice to pull some kinda Elsa killing rabbit out of a hat
I’m ahead of the anime for now but what u think gonna happen ain’t gonna happen shyt is beyond hopeless at times :damn:
Breh just watch, it's gonna be a ride. You can't even try and guess what'll happen it's just too wild

ya this shyt is bananas every volume this arc so far I keep thinking this is gonna happen and more fukkery keeps happening with Subaru :dead:
Gotta wait till damn October for next one then February for the final volume for this arc damn shame cus I don’t like to read my novels online tho.
I know u read ahead online is the next arc after this still going or is it finished
Cuz I saw the vol cover for vol think it was 23 and shyt looks bonkers like who the hell is that
manga I don’t mind but either or I like to buy for my collection and once I do that I stop reading online for manga unless I’m way too far ahead of America release and say fukk it and keep reading it and still buy it
Interestingly enough the spinoff when Ainz is the Main character is actually a whole lot better. I would watch a show of her as the actual M.C.

ya i actually haven’t seen the spinoff but it’s all from her perspective tho the whole thing just hate that main one not getting proper adaption cuz everyone who reads the books love it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Look brothers

of the NoRead and Read conglomerates.

Hell even y’all trashy Poo Poo loving Slice of Life and One Piece stans.

Today isn’t a day to squabble, today is a day of celebration. As we have now been acknowledged and had our thread elevated.

no longer will we have to search of find only daps or etc in our notifications just to get back here.

We now on top and we are here due to the commitments of all of us!

Let’s rejoice!

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
ya this shyt is bananas every volume this arc so far I keep thinking this is gonna happen and more fukkery keeps happening with Subaru :dead:
Gotta wait till damn October for next one then February for the final volume for this arc damn shame cus I don’t like to read my novels online tho.
I know u read ahead online is the next arc after this still going or is it finished
Cuz I saw the vol cover for vol think it was 23 and shyt looks bonkers like who the hell is that
manga I don’t mind but either or I like to buy for my collection and once I do that I stop reading online for manga unless I’m way too far ahead of America release and say fukk it and keep reading it and still buy it

Yea Arc 5 is finished and it is :banderas: there's a lot of fighting in it too. They're on Arc 6 right now

Really wish the LNs were translated :mjcry: Volume 24 is about to come out next month while we're stuck at 13

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Don’t turn on me breh:to:

You indirectly threw 2 shots at me :mjcry::snoop:

1a8.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Look at the dread and despair in the eyes of all these people in the world of AOT.

There is no joy, no happiness, no one smiles.

I don’t agree with the methods or the way Lord Griffith moves..... but in his world you can be happy if you abide by his rules :hubie: