Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Plus Naruto doesn't need a large variety of jutsu. Like Jiraya told him, with the infinite quantities of Chakra he has, he should go go for sheer power instead of trying stuff he's not gifted for.

I'm more mad @Sakura never learning genjutsu.

the nicca got practically;
infinite chakra,
Thousands of clones
Toad Sage Mode
6paths mode
Rasengen
Tailed Beast Mode.

What more do these niccas want him to have?:heh:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
On One Piece: I feel some type of way when the main characters be humiliating newcomers that I thought were cold tho... :dead: :beli:

0110-008.png

0111-011.png

Damn! He's cold asf! :gladbron:

0112-010.png

:beli:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
infinite chakra,
Thousands of clones
Toad Sage Mode
6paths mode
Rasengen
Tailed Beast Mode.

To be fair Sauske is as powerful with a much larger moveset. not having a lot of basic jutsu was part of Naruto's character theme.

Sauce can make clones and all the bullshyt in addition to blowing fire, physical techniques, magic eye variations and chucking lightning.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
To be fair Sauske is as powerful with a much larger moveset. not having a lot of basic jutsu was part of Naruto's character theme.

Sauce can make clones and all the bullshyt in addition to blowing fire, physical techniques, magic eye variations and chucking lightning.

I thought Sasake had about as many as Naruto..... difference he was given shyt.... that nicca juiced to the gills. He ain’t trained since he left the Leaf:mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
infinite chakra,
Thousands of clones
Toad Sage Mode
6paths mode
Rasengen
Tailed Beast Mode.

It's like a telling a nikka like Shaq to practice shooting 3 pointers when he can just dunk damn near every trip down the court :mjlol:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
After 670 pages, we got stickied.
We made it :blessed:

For all the shyt people talk about boruto being lazy or soft etc. He's demonstrated a wider variety of jutsus and techniques than Naruto already. This is with a smaller chakra pool so he cant simply shadow clone x 1,000,000 to break the process of learning techniques either. With the powerscaling of the boruto (especially the manga and not the filler anime) moving lightspeed ahead, I worry they may start to clamp down and give him something spammable eventually though.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
After 670 pages, we got stickied.
We made it :blessed:

For all the shyt people talk about boruto being lazy or soft etc. He's demonstrated a wider variety of jutsus and techniques than Naruto already. This is with a smaller chakra pool so he cant simply shadow clone x 1,000,000 to break the process of learning techniques either. With the powerscaling of the boruto (especially the manga and not the filler anime) moving lightspeed ahead, I worry they may start to clamp down and give him something spammable eventually though.

I scroll down looking for this thread and I see it got stickied.. 2020 a wild year! :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just did a re-watch of Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon. Outside of that minotaur fight the show is pretty mediocre. I'm almost caught up to the anime. The whole show is basically fanservice for the main character's goddess and a terrible harem for a main character that has zero interest in any of the women other than putting Aiz on a pedestal.