Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Luffy using every ounce of his strength to beat Lucci with everything on the line, then scream Robin’s name from his back to let her know she’s free is a GOAT moment. Legit put tears in my eyes when I saw forever ago. Better than anything in naruto imo

Gotta watch it again soon

When Robin tells Luffy she wants to live :mjcry:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
KissAnime and KissManga are down forever

tenor.gif

Knew this was going to happen once all these big corporations and conglomerates started getting involved in the anime industry. I'm starting to miss the old days when anime was considered a nerd or weirdo activity.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Luffy using every ounce of his strength to beat Lucci with everything on the line, then scream Robin’s name from his back to let her know she’s free is a GOAT moment. Legit put tears in my eyes when I saw forever ago. Better than anything in naruto imo

Gotta watch it again soon
Don't forget Usopp fighting Luffy over Going Merry and the first fight with Lucci where Luffy got his ass kicked. Water 7 Saga was something else, man. :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Knew this was going to happen once all these big corporations and conglomerates started getting involved in the anime industry. I'm starting to miss the old days when anime was considered a nerd or weirdo activity.
Just get VRV and Funimation. It’s like $180 a year combined for both annually and you can legally stream 75%-80% of current shows. That way you’re doing the bare minimum to support the industry. If you also have Netflix and Amazon Prime you basically get it all.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just get VRV and Funimation. It’s like $180 a year combined for both annually and you can legally stream 75%-80% of current shows. That way you’re doing the bare minimum to support the industry. If you also have Netflix and Amazon Prime you basically get it all.
Still missing some anime tho but not as much luckily
More so older anime
And a ton of anime
Movies that don’t come here

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Might as well have cable to keep up with all these streaming services. shyt right now I got:
VRV 30 day trial
Funimation
Disney+ free year with Verizon but wife wants to keep it
Amazon Prime
Hulu with Spotify student but thats about to expire

I kind of want HBO max

Need to find some good bundles:patrice:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California

I pay for all that stuff already plus Disney+, HBO and Hulu. But there is some stuff out there that you can't find anywhere but those streaming sites they took down.