MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

I'm at chapter 101 where they try to get on the Grandline, and so far... I'm not seeing any either :lolbron:

One Piece got way better adventure though. Character designs as well. I mean, some side-characters look goofy (purposefully I imagine) but some others are colder than a bih :whew:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:wow: Bless this 2-part Boku no Hero Academia Season 4 OVA. This shyt put all the fan favorites into one group for a Underground Mall rescue mission.

My man Todoroki didn't have so much really going on in Season 4, but this one really showed how because of Midoriya's friendship, the dude is opening up to others.

Plus that smirk of Aizawa, watching his kids grow.

Plus no sight of that diaper wearing, creepy little b*stard Mineta.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
As good as Unlimited Blade Works was the Heaven's Feel movies might be better :ohhh:

The Heaven's Feel route > Unlimited Blade Works route

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm at chapter 101 where they try to get on the Grandline, and so far... I'm not seeing any either :lolbron:

One Piece got way better adventure though. Character designs as well. I mean, some side-characters look goofy (purposefully I imagine) but some others are colder than a bih :whew:
One Piece fights get way better after they hit the Grand Line and the crew starts getting new moves and techniques. At this point I think the crew members that are there already are not even close to having 5% of the moves they have later on.

Hell, just thinking back Luffy's biggest moves at that point are probably Gomu Gomu No Gatling and Gomu Gomu No Bazooka. :dead:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
One Piece fights get way better after they hit the Grand Line and the crew starts getting new moves and techniques. At this point I think the crew members that are there already are not even close to having 5% of the moves they have later on.

Hell, just thinking back Luffy's biggest moves at that point are probably Gomu Gomu No Gatling and Gomu Gomu No Bazooka. :dead:

It used to be so funny when it seemed like Luffy was inventing moves during a fight and making stupid names for it.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
You choose a pic of Hisoka of all people...?

:sitdown::dahell::dame:

o1khtW.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Luffy using every ounce of his strength to beat Lucci with everything on the line, then scream Robin’s name from his back to let her know she’s free is a GOAT moment. Legit put tears in my eyes when I saw forever ago. Better than anything in naruto imo

Gotta watch it again soon

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Luffy using every ounce of his strength to beat Lucci with everything on the line, then scream Robin’s name from his back to let her know she’s free is a GOAT moment. Legit put tears in my eyes when I saw forever ago. Better than anything in naruto imo

Gotta watch it again soon

Dapped for bolded

That last statement tho :ufdup: