Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I've come to the conclusion that Oregairu is a bad adaptation. The way they adapted the thing builds up Yui and Iroha but you can tell that wasn't ever intended to be the end game. Yukino isn't very likable in the anime and her interactions with 8man are much fewer and seem more antagonistic. This is why the stuff that's going on now just doesn't sit right with me. The anime almost seems like it was written and directed by a Yui fanboy that focused more on her but knew that wasn't meant to be.

Yukino was introduced first and is more like 8man than the other 2 :yeshrug: the others never had a chance. Similar to how Rem had no chance to beat Emilia in Re:Zero.

The reason it focuses more on them rather than Yukino is cause of the difference in their personalities. Yukino isn't the type to approach and interact with 8man like they do which is why Season 2 had a lot of Iroha/8man stuff and this season has a lot of Yui/8man.

Yui was too passive in her approach, by time she started doing stuff with 8man it was too late and he clearly already prioritized Yukino.

And even though they haven't had as much interactions he still has met with her older sister plenty of times and has seen parts of her life that he hasn't with Yui and Iroha. Yukino has always been farthest away but he's always worried about her the most, their interactions always meant more to him

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I finished it the other day, it was ight

The fukkery and violence carried it
I mean it wasn't bad, it just wasn't great to me. But I acknowledge that might be because I spaced it out over the course of a month or longer rather than watching it all in a short amount of time. Ain't gonna ask about that ending though :dame:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Deca-Dence is the most

giphy.gif

anime I’ve ever see in my life

Then there’s was an UnHarlem moment in the first 5 mins of this :dame: