twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Black Clover blew the whole budget on that fight for episode 93. Some of this animation on 94 is unacceptable.

Edit: reached episode 100. At the current quality rate I can see why people say this will probably surpass Naruto. Black Clover has consistently gotten better as time has gone on. Naruto got worse towards the end. If Black Clover sticks the landing it wins by default.

that’s our concern tho shyt is still on the gas i dont know how they can keep it up like this its gonna have to slow down the pace and eventually which isn’t bad if it does as long as it does it right
Like @LordDeathwatch said unless it ends outta blue don’t see maintain this pace be some shyt if it does tho :damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
that’s our concern tho shyt is still on the gas i dont know how they can keep it up like this its gonna have to slow down the pace and eventually which isn’t bad if it does as long as it does it right
Like @LordDeathwatch said unless it ends outta blue don’t see maintain this pace be some shyt if it does tho :damn:
Black Clover is probably gonna Bleach itself at this rate

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've never seen a show so average just press on until through sheer force it becomes better. The show itself is literally like Asta. The crazy part is there's almost no down time between arcs. You're right. One has to wonder if it can keep this up indefinitely. If it ever stops the show may very well collapse on itself because you get used to the pace and begin to expect it to continue.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Edit: reached episode 100. At the current quality rate I can see why people say this will probably surpass Naruto. Black Clover has consistently gotten better as time has gone on. Naruto got worse towards the end. If Black Clover sticks the landing it wins by default.

Woah breh relax :whoa:

It took Naruto like 300 something episodes to get "worse"

Black Clover ain't even at 150 yet

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Black Clover is probably gonna Bleach itself at this rate

Na if it does it will be worse imo :to:
I've never seen a show so average just press on until through sheer force it becomes better. The show itself is literally like Asta. The crazy part is there's almost no down time between arcs. You're right. One has to wonder if it can keep this up indefinitely. If it ever stops the show may very well collapse on itself because you get used to the pace and begin to expect it to continue.

manga wise no issues
It could be manga stays and anime adaptation goes shyt instead also
One piece isn’t shyt the anime but it fell off cuz anime got too close to manga which black clover can happen also
So who knows for now I’ll just enjoy the ride

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Woah breh relax :whoa:

It took Naruto like 300 something episodes to get "worse"

Black Clover ain't even at 150 yet

When is this around
Most said around after sasuke vs Naruto fight cuz tons of filler wasn’t interesting
Shippuden in the beginning think was fine forgot where it got hit at with bad filler supposedly shyt like I said been so damn long I don’t remember

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
When is this around
Most said around after sasuke vs Naruto fight cuz tons of filler wasn’t interesting
Shippuden in the beginning think was fine forgot where it got hit at with bad filler supposedly shyt like I said been so damn long I don’t remember

By Naruto I meant the series as a whole so both Naruto and Shippuden. Personally I never thought Naruto got worse :takedat: Some people say after Pain, some say when the war started and some people say when Kaguya got involved

I like some the Naruto filler cause it shows you more of the world that Kishimoto-sama didn't show you in the manga, but the problem with Naruto filler is the timing was bad sometimes, like who wants filler arcs in the middle of the finale of the story

But tbh I don't even acknowledge or respect filler because it wasn't made by the creators so to me Naruto Shippuden has like 300 episodes not 500:wow: and the OG basically ends at Naruto vs Sasuke

When talking about Naruto and other anime the filler doesn't even exist to me like just like Season 4 of the Boondocks, I forget it even happened. I'm not gonna fault Naruto the series because the studios wanna add a bunch of BS to the story

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
By Naruto I meant the series as a whole so both Naruto and Shippuden. Personally I never thought Naruto got worse :takedat: Some people say after Pain, some say when the war started and some people say when Kaguya got involved

I like some the Naruto filler cause it shows you more of the world that Kishimoto-sama didn't show you in the manga, but the problem with Naruto filler is the timing was bad sometimes, like who wants filler arcs in the middle of the finale of the story

But tbh I don't even acknowledge or respect filler because it wasn't made by the creators so to me Naruto Shippuden has like 300 episodes not 500:wow: and the OG basically ends at Naruto vs Sasuke

When talking about Naruto and other anime the filler doesn't even exist to me like just like Season 4 of the Boondocks, I forget it even happened. I'm not gonna fault Naruto the series because the studios wanna add a bunch of BS to the story
Naruto used to have fights that involve real strategy and thought on the part of the characters. By the end it was all warped power scale and the main characters were so strong most others were left behind. It became DBZ.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Naruto used to have fights that involve real strategy and thought on the part of the characters. By the end it was all warped power scale and the main characters were so strong most others were left behind. It became DBZ.

They did get out of hand at the end even i'll admit that but it didn't make me enjoy it any less so I didn't really care, Kishimoto wanted to go out flashy. I didn't like Kaguya tho, she came out of nowhere and I liked Madara more.

The war is 1 of my most rewatched Naruto moments after Jiraiya vs Pain, Sasuke vs Itachi and Naruto vs Pain cause they showed a bunch of characters that either never or barely got screen time prior and there was sooo many real good fights, the war will always be dope to me.

Watching Guy fight Madara I wasn't thinking :stopitslime:this is trash they're too OP now. I was thinking :ohhh: this shyt is fire Guy is beating his ass:wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They did get out of hand at the end even i'll admit that but it didn't make me enjoy it any less so I didn't really care, Kishimoto wanted to go out flashy. I didn't like Kaguya tho, she came out of nowhere and I liked Madara more.

The war is 1 of my most rewatched Naruto moments after Jiraiya vs Pain, Sasuke vs Itachi and Naruto vs Pain cause they showed a bunch of characters that either never or barely got screen time prior and there was sooo many real good fights, the war will always be dope to me.

Watching Guy fight Madara I wasn't thinking :stopitslime:this is trash they're too OP now. I was thinking :ohhh: this shyt is fire Guy is beating his ass:wow:

ya the war was lit as hell loved it
Hated adding kaguya also made no sense
Better off adding her in boruto in the beginning if he wanted to finish it
Ya some of the fillers I had no issue truth be told I really didn’t have issue with fillers that I recall cuz added depth
Timing of fillers can be real bad tho
Fillers are needed it get it that but if it ain’t no help from creator they amount to shyt point blank
Bc has creator help luckily so far
Like I said my feelings could change on a rewatch on Naruto since it’s been so damn long
Cuz it did for dragon ball super once I rewatched that I dropped that score drastically it didn’t hold up good at all for me
TOP was lit tho
1st watch isn’t always the final score
It’s the 2nd time u get the real idea how ya feel and for me BC Is how I feel haven’t done a rewatch for it nor Naruto but we’ll see whenever that happens

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
ya the war was lit as hell loved it
Hated adding kaguya also made no sense
Better off adding her in boruto in the beginning if he wanted to finish it
Ya some of the fillers I had no issue truth be told I really didn’t have issue with fillers that I recall cuz added depth
Timing of fillers can be real bad tho
Fillers are needed it get it that but if it ain’t no help from creator they amount to shyt point blank
Bc has creator help luckily so far
Like I said my feelings could change on a rewatch on Naruto since it’s been so damn long
Cuz it did for dragon ball super once I rewatched that I dropped that score drastically it didn’t hold up good at all for me
TOP was lit tho
1st watch isn’t always the final score
It’s the 2nd time u get the real idea how ya feel and for me BC Is how I feel haven’t done a rewatch for it nor Naruto but we’ll see whenever that happens

Yeah some filler is good, I'm cool with it but I just consider it it's own thing fr. If it ain't in the manga or light novel then I don't consider it apart of the series. If you really like the show and are invested in the world filler is interesting to watch.

Rewatching Naruto is too much tho:whoa: Once you get real into anime/manga/light novel it's hard to want to re watch something that long.

I've re watched certain arcs and fights of DBZ, Naruto, Bleach and One Piece since I've been watching/reading them for a long time but idk if I'll ever rewatch them again cause i'd end up just wanting to watch something new
madara showed the huge gap between him and 5 kages :damn:
Wasn’t even close I wasn’t expecting that at all

Them dudes from Madara and Hashiramas era were built different, Ninjas got soft :francis: Madara destroyed their will to fight and he was just playing around :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah some filler is good, I'm cool with it but I just consider it it's own thing fr. If it ain't in the manga or light novel then I don't consider it apart of the series. If you really like the show and are invested in the world filler is interesting to watch.

Rewatching Naruto is too much tho:whoa: Once you get real into anime/manga/light novel it's hard to want to re watch something that long.

I've re watched certain arcs and fights of DBZ, Naruto, Bleach and One Piece since I've been watching/reading them for a long time but idk if I'll ever rewatch them again cause i'd end up just wanting to watch something new

Them dudes from Madara and Hashiramas era were built different, Ninjas got soft :francis: Madara destroyed their will to fight and he was just playing around :wow:

ya it’s hard to rewatch all that with dbz being the exception for me
Reading the manga to the series is a lot easier to do tho which maybe the route I go

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
they need to make Usogui an anime

best manga of all time