twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Only 2 things MHA does better is the movies and video games. I feel like the BC highlights>> MHA and I love both series. I understand why both gets it praise. MHA is more endearing whereas BC has better fukkery/comedy. BC rewards you more for watching it tho. MHA pacing be snail like sometimes.

Hell, FireForce is gunning for both imo. This 2nd season been flames.

season 2 like :ohhh:
I’ll wait till it finishes since I prefer to binge anime usually and I already got a full plate of week to week plus my rewatch anime and anime that I can binge now
I divide my anime

new anime week to week
Rewatch anime
Anime that is done airing to binge

the otaku life is real
Not including the manga and light novels I read :russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watching Shippuden straight for the first time and man...the filler comes out of nowhere and you never have an idea of when it will end until you wikipedia it. Reached the ending of the Pain arc(fantastic btw..top 10 villain) and you hear about a kage summit and your like :ohhh: all the big actors gonna get together. [Insert 20 episode flashback filler bullshyt] :hhh:.

If fillers are done right most wont mind them I’m sure but when they ain’t that shyt can drag a show :stopitslime:
As far as shippuden goes I don’t recall been long time but wasn’t that bad too me tho

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Watching Shippuden straight for the first time and man...the filler comes out of nowhere and you never have an idea of when it will end until you wikipedia it. Reached the ending of the Pain arc(fantastic btw..top 10 villain) and you hear about a kage summit and your like :ohhh: all the big actors gonna get together. [Insert 20 episode flashback filler bullshyt] :hhh:.

:deadmanny:You're better off skipping the filler tbh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Brotherhood is the only anime in IMDB’s top 20 TV series of all time. You have to go into the 30s to find another anime show. And this is including stuff like The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos.

It’s inconceivable how anybody that is even remotely into anime wouldn’t watch that show. It has a very solid case for the greatest anime ever made.

When somebody ask an anime to watch it’s almost universally the first show everyone recommends. It’s required viewing for anime fans.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
fukk I need to watch this still I bought it
I know the ending by accident but wanna see the hype behind tho and see if I agree

You got "Clannad" or "Clannad Afterstory" or both

Clannad is good but Afterstory is the 1 that is amazing

Afterstory is so sad man :mjcry: when I was watching it I felt tears coming down my face like :dwillhuh: am I crying?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Clannad slander :camby:
I see you changed that K-On avatar tho :mjpls:
I may not agree with your brotherhood thinking but I do agree some top anime ain’t just for people like fmab ain’t for you
the "x number of people saw it and its ranked y on z sites - you must see it too" stuff just isn't ever the wave...
Brotherhood is the only anime in IMDB’s top 20 TV series of all time. You have to go into the 30s to find another anime show. And this is including stuff like The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos.

It’s inconceivable how anybody that is even remotely into anime wouldn’t watch that show. It has a very solid case for the greatest anime ever made.

When somebody ask an anime to watch it’s almost universally the first show everyone recommends. It’s required viewing for anime fans.
and I already saw enough of it ages ago to not want to finish it after seeing FMA :why: its been 10+ years. I already know what happens. I'm not missing anything

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
popularity does not equal quality

Those same sites got shyt like Clannad rated as some of the best stuff ever too :unimpressed:
Plenty of shyt is popular. There’s a difference between something being popular and it being both considered popular and the golden standard. Popularity itself doesn’t equate to quality but when large groups of people watch a series and it consistently finds its way to the top of rankings there’s a reason for that.

Brotherhood has its faults but it’s still the gold standard of anime adaptations. It takes one of the better manga series and with no filler goes through it all by one of the best animation studios in the business.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
season 2 like :ohhh:
I’ll wait till it finishes since I prefer to binge anime usually and I already got a full plate of week to week plus my rewatch anime and anime that I can binge now
I divide my anime

new anime week to week
Rewatch anime
Anime that is done airing to binge

the otaku life is real
Not including the manga and light novels I read :russ:

This season and last season are like the first time I started watching a lot of stuff weekly. I used to just binge everything unless it was a show I already loved, but now I'd rather watch stuff weekly and catch up on stuff on my watch list

A big positive to bingeing is you know what shows to avoid cause they're trash, I watch like 7 shows from this season that aren't that good or are ok :mjlol: