Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man..... maybe I need to go back to watch SAO. I got to about the part where he fell for the cosplay check he married online and went to find her in real life or something. I forgot and it’s been a minute.

Gotta finish this Boruto though so I can put my list up:whew:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Man..... maybe I need to go back to watch SAO. I got to about the part where he fell for the cosplay check he married online and went to find her in real life or something. I forgot and it’s been a minute.

Gotta finish this Boruto though so I can put my list up:whew:

A better idea would be to drop the list now and then if Boruto makes it just update it after the fact :upsetfavre:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm seeing some berserk parallels between b*stard!! episode 3 and Berserk

Gara (b*stard)

iu

Guts (berserk)

iu

Griffith (berserk)
iu

Dark Schneider (b*stard!!)
iu

Gara also wields a ridiculously long sword.
Gara was ordered by the king (well he kind of ordered the king to order himself) to go off and fight Dark Schneider. He attempt to kill him, but couldn't. After a while, he realized he wanted to join him to figure out what draws him to want to conquer/rule everywhere.
Later on, they become enemies again. Dark Schneider also has all sorts of magic powers just like Griffith does later on. Main difference is Dark Schneider is clearly an evil conquerer that lowkey has a caring heart while Griffith appeared to have a heart but lowkey was just evil :merchant:.

After watching berserk, I had a hard time rooting against the guts lookalike :leostare: