Consumed

Superstar
Daps
XkShM3q.png

CZbLU8e.png

VbDr50k.png

1rS1euo.png

f73Oq0n.png

Finished rewatching FLCL. Have seen it at least 10 times now and I pick up something new every time. got more of the pop culture references this time around. Haruko less of an enigma. have a better idea of what her role is in Naota's coming of age story

belongs in the same camp as x Ikuhara directed anime, neon genesis, other divisive shows with little to no middle ground in criticism b/c they aren't played straight and encourage interpretative analysis that many find pretentious/bizarre. happen to like anime like that and think FLCL is one of the best. top 20 all time level for me.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ohhh::gladbron:Black Clover definitely great at keeping the momentum

:scust: at the bolded tho :lolbron:

:lolbron: We over 100 episodes which is enough for me to make a call between the 2
The only difference is when u include the filler with Naruto it’s why I have it over it
Like I said before Naruto all the way to sasuke vs Naruto is flawless after that is a different story
Black clover has maintained consistency for me is it’s biggest strength and y’all said fillers that good :ohhh:

it’s a matter of preference of course tho
For all I know whenever I rewatch Naruto my mind might be like Na it’s better than black clover
It’s not a gap or anything cuz I gotta include shippuden too so who knows how black clover does over time

Side note them one piece spoilers
tenor.gif

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron: We over 100 episodes which is enough for me to make a call between the 2
The only difference is when u include the filler with Naruto it’s why I have it over it
Like I said before Naruto all the way to sasuke vs Naruto is flawless after that is a different story
Black clover has maintained consistency for me is it’s biggest strength and y’all said fillers that good :ohhh:

it’s a matter of preference of course tho
For all I know whenever I rewatch Naruto my mind might be like Na it’s better than black clover
It’s not a gap or anything cuz I gotta include shippuden too so who knows how black clover does over time

Side note them one piece spoilers
tenor.gif

I gotta peep those OP spoilers, I know it's something crazy based off what's been happening recently:wow:

He said what he said. :mjgrin:

It's blasphemy :francis: