Consumed

Superstar
Daps
fKxrx32.png

hXzmdsG.png

3N6ZPVy.png

ecA4GJZ.png

can find the purpose of flcl in one scene and a few screenshots

makes me wonder what other anime you can say that about, and what those scenes might be.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Black_Panther_JS @twan83 @Mr. Negative @Dap-Fishington @LordDeathwatch

Do we need to create an official thread for this fukkery? :lupe: Is it that serious? :damn:

u can but u anime only brehs are in for some heavy fukkery I can say this much Jesus :damn:

I just finished newest vol 13 English release
And it still behind on this arc
@Black_Panther_JS knows the gist of it thru summary I think he said to vol 20

this arc ends I think on vol 15 with the us release of that feb 2021
Season 2 part 2 should be out January :snoop:
We need this shyt released faster :to:

back to topic on hand doing a thread tho
Gotta make it clear for those of us who are ahead are spoilers okay or not cuz if not we can spoiler it
And if okay be warned lol

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
animation is trash too :heh: fights don't feel impactful.
Idk its something about crunchyroll originals. They look pretty and modern but effect wise they go for fast naruto like fight choreography that just is....eh. The fights lack impact, I dont really know how to explain it

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I thought FLCL didn't have an actual purpose.

flcl can be up for interpretation. but there is so much overt symbolism and commentary on puberty, maturation (or what it even means to be "mature", and is it really such a good thing for a child to rush to adulthood), being honest with oneself and taking the initiative for change. does have themes that it communicates throughout all the wackiness that in a way amplifies them.
crazy how you can tell FLCL is overrated, mediocre and carried by its presentation with by just a few screenshots :leon:

the presentation is important to the ideas within FLCL, so wouldn't separate the aesthetic from the substance in this case. it also isn't rated as a particularly high show on MAL at 501. lot of people think its stupid.

always interested in anime criticism, good or bad, so if you have some bullet points for why flcl is mediocre I'd read them and probably understand your side.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
u can but u anime only brehs are in for some heavy fukkery I can say this much Jesus :damn:

I just finished newest vol 13 English release
And it still behind on this arc
@Black_Panther_JS knows the gist of it thru summary I think he said to vol 20

this arc ends I think on vol 15 with the us release of that feb 2021
Season 2 part 2 should be out January :snoop:
We need this shyt released faster :to:

back to topic on hand doing a thread tho
Gotta make it clear for those of us who are ahead are spoilers okay or not cuz if not we can spoiler it
And if okay be warned lol

We won't get the next arc til like mid 2021 :deadrose: I said F it and read the Web Novel

The fukkery is gonna be crazy tho :ahh: Part 2 is gonna be amazing also

Then in 2024 when Season 3 comes out :blessed::francis:

I don't think they want spoilers tho :mjlol: I might accidentally ruin it for em by saying something, I almost spoiled something for you once but then I realized you weren't there yet