october
all that shyt talking i've done and i'm gonna watch this day one :mjcry:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
a lot of details got left out after watchin it
But all hell gonna break loose from here on out
Despair levels turned up now :russ:
Guess time to take a walk every week for awhile too seeing this shyt goin down :mjcry:

@Black_Panther_JS
Where do u think this season 2 part 1 gonna end at cus I got a feeling it gonna end depending on pace
.Witch of jealousy fukking up the world

Yeah when you read a Light Novel and then watch the adaptation you notice the stuff that get's left out or changed:ehh:

Yeah I think that's where it'll leave off too, it'll be the perfect moment to have Anime only dudes like :picard::ohhh::dwillhuh::gladbron::damn: and have the hype for Part 2 super high

Now that I think about it that happens relatively early in the Arc, that's like the end of Vol. 11 - beginning of Vol. 12 and Arc 4 ends Vol. 15 so they'd have to fit a lot of stuff in Season 2 Part 2 if it ends with that

They could also end it with Subaru and Roswaals deal, that happens in like the middle of the Arc or either when Subaru goes to the 3rd Tea Party or when leaves the Tea Party after talking with Satella

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
all that shyt talking i've done and i'm gonna watch this day one :mjcry:
Back when the series was a dead end I was going through it but lost track. Since they ended up finishing it and there's a sequel now I think I'm due for a re-watch. Kagome was kinda annoying though. Not really a fan of tsundere characters especially type Bs like her.