Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
This weeks God of High School was much better than last weeks, the last joint kind of had me lost for a bit

These Webtoons feel like they skip useful information in between things

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I will preface my comment with I do not hate the G.O.H. Compared to T.O.G the animation has been clean, and action fluid. With that being said
I could not give 2 shyts about the interaction between the 3 mains. This friendship feels rushed as fukk. How am i supposed to feel any emotional attachments for the characters these past 2 episodes if the show spent absolutely no time building any of this shyt up. They literally putting the cart before the horse and telling us here you go feel.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Just the way some of the set pieces go have me :dead: when they supposed to be tearjerkers

I knew the father was getting it when he jumped over the fence. Your asking for trouble already, and for yams. I felt sorry for that one girl who got killed by poisonous gas in the next episode after.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I knew the father was getting it when he jumped over the fence. Your asking for trouble already, and for yams. I felt sorry for that one girl who got killed by poisonous gas in the next episode after.
One dude called it japan stinks

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm checking out haibane renmei and b*stard!!

These shows could not be any more polar opposites.

Haibane Renmei is a slice of life (?) show about a bunch of angel like beings who are living in a new world. Its made by the same creator as Lain. My guess from what I've seen so far is that its going to lowkey layer on a bunch of philosophical ideologies. The show seems mostly cheery but there's elements of mystery and can get heartfelt.

b*stard!!! Is a dark supernatural ova. Its basically if a Dragon Ball Abridged villain managed to get his own show :dead:. The main character is 0 fukks giving dikkhead sorceror. Although this shows has a serious plot, its got a ton of comedy.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I will preface my comment with I do not hate the G.O.H. Compared to T.O.G the animation has been clean, and action fluid. With that being said
I could not give 2 shyts about the interaction between the 3 mains. This friendship feels rushed as fukk. How am i supposed to feel any emotional attachments for the characters these past 2 episodes if the show spent absolutely no time building any of this shyt up. They literally putting the cart before the horse and telling us here you go feel.

It's at "watch on 2x speed" status for me atm.

main problem is it's just worse than the manhwa in every way. less exposition, fights look worse, more padding.