Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jesus what a terrible list. A good chunk of these series arent shounen jump. Some of them aren't even shounen :dwillhuh:
Glad I'm not the only one wondering this. This feels like a top 10 made by someone who's only seen 10 anime. I'd almost say @Bryan Danielson made it but I know he probably couldn't put a list of 10 anime together either.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Glad I'm not the only one wondering this. This feels like a top 10 made by someone who's only seen 10 anime. I'd almost say @Bryan Danielson made it but I know he probably couldn't put a list of 10 anime together either.

Damn breh

et tu brute?:gucci:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the visceral hate people have for deku is hilarious and bewildering :russ:

MHA has its flaws but outside the powerups i never considered him one

:yeshrug:I don't like or dislike him. He's just regular wimpy teenager, who wants to help. Most Folks can't relate to that, and he really doesn't stick out amongst the cast of show too. The MCs people tend to enjoy tend to have more presence in their shows. They either goofy/lazy, calculating, or always down to fight.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:I don't like or dislike him. He's just regular wimpy teenager, who wants to help. Most Folks can't relate to that, and he really doesn't stick out amongst the cast
Deku: I want to be a hero who saves everyone

Also Deku: fukk rescuing civilians I'm trying to flex

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Toriyama has gifted Goku plenty of off screen power ups that in retrospect, put him over the top in impossible situations. I think Ichigos edge in speed would give him a nice edge but they both tend to go for a honorable fight, so the Hollow would be after he's already gotten the beats.

If it murders Goku before Ichigo regains control, I'd agree. If it doesn't, then Ichigo is going to make the same offer to Goku he did to Ulquiorra. :francis:

Nobody's touching Goku breh especially not Ichigo, DB characters are built different. Goku would punch Ichigos head off before he even realizes it.

Gold Experience Requiem Giorno should be on the list

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Jesus what a terrible list. A good chunk of these series arent shounen jump. Some of them aren't even shounen :dwillhuh:

And it starts off with just a dude with a gun?????

Ill try to give it my own shot

1.Goku
Saint Seiya
Toriko
Yuskue
Naruto
Luffy
Kenshiro
Ichigo
Dude from assassination class
10. Main character from Reborn

Those comic book dudes need to stop pretending that they know anything about Anime and manga. Everytime they post something anime related it's bull shyt. Like just stick to talking about DC and Marvel.

And Saint Saiya never gets the respect it deserves when it comes to these type of lists. It's the one universe that's on par with, and maybe even more powerful than, Dragon Ball.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Nobody's touching Goku breh especially not Ichigo, DB characters are built different. Goku would punch Ichigos head off before he even realizes it.

Gold Experience Requiem Giorno should be on the list

Seems @winb83 & I see it a little differently. You have an issue with that? :mjpls:

You sure you aren't just upset the Rubberband Man wasn't listed? :mjgrin:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Seems @winb83 & I see it a little differently. You have an issue with that? :mjpls:

You sure you aren't just upset the Rubberband Man wasn't listed? :mjgrin:

I mean if Spike is on the list Luffy should too but I wasn't even thinking about him :deadmanny:

Nappa would probably handle Ichigo :yeshrug: DB characters are just like that

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
caught up to the new oregairu season

already seems obvious who the end choice will be. going along for the ride anyway to see how it happens. hopefully the worst is over for Yui and she can pick herself up later. no more haymakers like the end of episode 4, that was rough