42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Starting right off, Spike shoots Ed Elric in the fukking chest after giving him the beats one on one to a snazzy tune

Deku is low as hell :picard: they must know he's a fukking idiot and doesn't have the mental capacity to hang with anyone else on the list :wow:

all them seven deadly sins characters are :trash: so i can't comment on any of those shenanigans

alucard..... :patrice: i disagree

the top 3 is buns for several reasons. goku is too dumb, naruto's powers ain't even his own meaning the links can be cut and chakra as a power source is straight up flimsy compared to other shyt being thrown around, and ichigo is simply not about that life

idk though.... depends on the type of fight

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Starting right off, Spike shoots Ed Elric in the fukking chest after giving him the beats one on one to a snazzy tune

Deku is low as hell :picard: they must know he's a fukking idiot and doesn't have the mental capacity to hang with anyone else on the list :wow:

all them seven deadly sins characters are :trash: so i can't comment on any of those shenanigans

alucard..... :patrice: i disagree

the top 3 is buns for several reasons. goku is too dumb, naruto's powers ain't even his own meaning the links can be cut and chakra as a power source is straight up flimsy compared to other shyt being thrown around, and ichigo is simply not about that life

idk though.... depends on the type of fight

I fukking knew you were going to ride with Spike. :russ:

As you know, I fukk with the Seven Deadly Sins, so I have to disagree with your critique of Meliodas.

Deku definitely a known whole dumbass, they put him in his own basement in the ratings considering the series notoriety. :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ichigo would probably murk Goku in real combat. His hollow form would be ruthless enough to kill him outright. Goku wins fights but isn’t overpowered. Ichigo is actually overpowered.

Toriyama has gifted Goku plenty of off screen power ups that in retrospect, put him over the top in impossible situations. I think Ichigos edge in speed would give him a nice edge but they both tend to go for a honorable fight, so the Hollow would be after he's already gotten the beats.

If it murders Goku before Ichigo regains control, I'd agree. If it doesn't, then Ichigo is going to make the same offer to Goku he did to Ulquiorra. :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Toriyama has gifted Goku plenty of off screen power ups that in retrospect, put him over the top in impossible situations. I think Ichigos edge in speed would give him a nice edge but they both tend to go for a honorable fight, so the Hollow would be after he's already gotten the beats.

If it murders Goku before Ichigo regains control, I'd agree. If it doesn't, then Ichigo is going to make the same offer to Goku he did to Ulquiorra. :francis:
Alucard Seems to be too low on the list. He was damn near invincible. Naruto is too high. He ain’t really that nice. I think Deku could take Naruto.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Goku washes Ichigo. I don't know how yal saying otherwise. Feels like I'm missing something.

Seems like the kinda fight that Goku would always hope to get too instead of some grimy dude willing to do some grimy shyt to win.
gon is a demon, would decapitate anyone there and still appear wholesome.
Gon has displayed completely detached savagery multiple times and doesn't even think he's weird for it.

When Killua of all people gotta tell you to chill the fukk out, you a wild one :whoa:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Alucard Seems to be too low on the list. He was damn near invincible. Naruto is too high. He ain’t really that nice. I think Deku could take Naruto.

Alucard was a shock, primarily for the rate of regeneration which no one else on that list could match. Certainly doesn't make him invincible but it does make it difficult.

@42 Monks I don't know, Gon starts off too slow and has been beaten or tricked by every person who has more experience, which would be costly. We aren't talking about Adult Gon, so it's not a wash with the other 9. What always keeps him in fights, even when he's in over his head? Resilience. That's something every single one of these guys has in spades, even Deku.

Besides, even as adult Gon he fired off his strongest attack multiple times in a forest and barely damaged the surrounding areas. Over half that list does the same & mountains would be erased. He's just not it in this one.

Hands down he's a better character than all but 2 of them though. :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Alucard was a shock, primarily for the rate of regeneration which no one else on that list could match. Certainly doesn't make him invincible but it does make it difficult.

@42 Monks I don't know, Gon starts off too slow and has been beaten or tricked by every person who has more experience, which would be costly. We aren't talking about Adult Gon, so it's not a wash with the other 9. What always keeps him in fights, even when he's in over his head? Resilience. That's something every single one of these guys has in spades, even Deku.

Besides, even as adult Gon he fired off his strongest attack multiple times in a forest and barely damaged the surrounding areas. Over half that list does the same & mountains would be erased. He's just not it in this one.

Hands down he's a better character than all but 2 of them though. :yeshrug:
Gon was proven insane long before that Adult Gon stuff :lupe: and Nen is low key busted - that shyt is focused on a level that most power systems don't even attempt to convey or address. Only Bleach came close in that regard. And Deku only knows how to secure a big finish. He doesn't win by whittling anyone down really - after finishing Demon Slayer, I'd dare say Tanjiro could take him :sas1:

Alucard / Naruto is a dope match tho :ehh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gon was proven insane long before that Adult Gon stuff :lupe: and Nen is low key busted - that shyt is focused on a level that most power systems don't even attempt to convey or address. Only Bleach came close in that regard. And Deku only knows how to secure a big finish. He doesn't win by whittling anyone down really - after finishing Demon Slayer, I'd dare say Tanjiro could take him :sas1:

Alucard / Naruto is a dope match tho :ehh:

Gon didn't really get that edge until after losing Kite. Him and Kil were getting ran through by the weed carriers of the Phantom Troupe, straight up shook. Same with him losing to that Spinning Top bozo in the Tower and getting baked by Hisoka. It's always the lack of experience. That's why he's at a loss here against a good chunk of these boys, if it were a best out of 10 I'd see it a little differently.

As for Nen, no argument as to it's level of specialty and lack of an upward limit BUT it's so detailed that it has glaring flaws. Namely switching from offense to defense, the need to shift your aura to do either to avoid dying because their bodies are still quite human. These others have gifts that seemingly never turn off, get tossed into & through solid rock like it's nothing & have enough speed to hit him before he can successfully guard.

Put him against someone who has a similar experience level, like Deku, and I think he takes it.