Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS

bout to finish vol 12 rezero
Vol 13 be here tomorrow for me
But.
got bout 80 pages left but man the revisit of all his death and how that timeline moved on is downright depressing as hell breh

:mjcry:

I need to go for a walk breh

Breh that was crazy but 1 of my favorite moments from this arc :wow::to:

Them trials for Subaru were both :mjcry: to him he was just redoing it but the trial made it seem like he was actually dying and people were mourning for him and all that like he left those worlds behind instead of erasing them. That's like the 1 thing you don't want to think about when you have a power like that

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
And I just read the news that went out about Creator is pissed and the animator apologized too
Cuz he fukked up shyt for later on that he needs to figure out that happened Ep 133 and 136 apparently :snoop:

basically shyt wasn’t suppose to happen till after time skip

he didn’t do his research bout what happened in manga more or less now has to fix his wrongs some kind of way

I haven’t seen the episodes since im letting it build a nice chunk to binge but I am current with manga

Damn #NoReadGang always messing something up :snoop:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
And I just read the news that went out about Creator is pissed and the animator apologized too
Cuz he fukked up shyt for later on that he needs to figure out that happened Ep 133 and 136 apparently :snoop:

basically shyt wasn’t suppose to happen till after time skip

he didn’t do his research bout what happened in manga more or less now has to fix his wrongs some kind of way

I haven’t seen the episodes since im letting it build a nice chunk to binge but I am current with manga

What kinda low budget sweat shop are they using?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Just finished Naruto/Shippuden (yeah, I know) after starting three years ago. It took that long because of the ridiculous amount of filler making long stretches of watching a chore. Despite all the negatives I could say about this anime, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get emotional towards the end of that 500th episode:mjcry:

I might give Boruto a chance:unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just finished Naruto/Shippuden (yeah, I know) after starting three years ago. It took that long because of the ridiculous amount of filler making long stretches of watching a chore. Despite all the negatives I could say about this anime, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get emotional towards the end of that 500th episode:mjcry:

Yea I finally finished Naruto about a few weeks ago myself. That shyt did restore that feeling

giphy.gif

And now in Boruto enjoying it.

Please join me on this journey as you and I are the few late bloomers to this show

giphy.gif

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Finished Violet Evergarden :wow:

The weather was acting up a couple of times I think it was raining or something :patrice:

tenor.gif

It wasn't raining as hard as when I watched Clannad Afterstory tho, the weather was terrible that day :to:

They could lowkey make a prequel of when Violet was in the war bodying dudes, it would be a fire action anime:gladbron:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Glad you knocked that one off the list, it's definitely a journey. As for Boruto, if filler was an issue for you getting through Shippuden then you're going to be rocking the:francis: with Boruto.

You might actually enjoy it but it's legit 70% filler. No bullshyt.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo anyone up on City Hunter? How's the new movie? I loved City Hunter the motion picture from the 90's

Believe the movie was rumored to drop Feb '19 but has been delayed tons of times, not sure if it ever dropped

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Glad you knocked that one off the list, it's definitely a journey. As for Boruto, if filler was an issue for you getting through Shippuden then you're going to be rocking the:francis: with Boruto.

You might actually enjoy it but it's legit 70% filler. No bullshyt.

Will you let US live?:what:

Also we gotta stop disrespecting fillers

Just cuz it’s Filler don’t me it’s wack.

Bleach Bouto filler was incredible and better than the canon of a lot of other anime shows