Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8.jpg

They making a real gundam brehs :wow: it will be able to walk
May be the only person on here that never got into BLEACH
Nah same here. Only one person in my friend group fukked with bleach for a years and bushed it. I knew it was by the numbers trash from the get go, i cant even put my finger on why back then. It may have been the artstyle

I mean at least Naruto had me on board for a few arcs, I could see the appeal.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Rezero :to:
Gonna make u call your parents :mjcry:

well I say about 2 episodes all hell gonna break out if I’m correct and just keep getting worse :damn:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just finished The Neon Genesis series up to episode 24 then The End Of.... on Netflix

I feel like I just wasted my time, shyt made my head hurt :snoop:

Was gonna watch the new movies but naw looking at the reception of those :camby:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just finished The Neon Genesis series up to episode 24 then The End Of.... on Netflix

I feel like I just wasted my time, shyt made my head hurt :snoop:

Was gonna watch the new movies but naw looking at the reception of those :camby:
The Netflix version dub is awful

@Kenny West Same, my homie always had it on in his crib, but it just never caught my attention even as a kid, just looked boring. I tried 2 years ago trying to watch but couldn't get pass like 20 episode

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The Netflix version dub is awful

@Kenny West Same, my homie always had it on in his crib, but it just never caught my attention even as a kid, just looked boring. I tried 2 years ago trying to watch but couldn't get pass like 20 episode

Yeah I heard that before I started but Netflix had the updated animation and director's cut version of some episodes so I went with that. It took a while to get use to the dub though after watching the first episode of the OG dub