LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Will you let US live?:what:

Also we gotta stop disrespecting fillers

Just cuz it’s Filler don’t me it’s wack.

Bleach Bouto filler was incredible and better than the canon of a lot of other anime shows

I clearly stated that he might actually enjoy it despite the fact that it's filler.

Be #Can'tRead Gang brehs. :mjlol:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Yo anyone up on City Hunter? How's the new movie? I loved City Hunter the motion picture from the 90's

Damn I didn't know this existed I gotta check this out the 80s anime and the spin off Angel Heart were classic

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I clearly stated that he might actually enjoy it despite the fact that it's filler.

Be #Can'tRead Gang brehs. :mjlol:

Na don’t tell him that..... let him experience it for the first time uninhibited :francis:

That Boruto virgins lifestyle :mjlit:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Glad you knocked that one off the list, it's definitely a journey. As for Boruto, if filler was an issue for you getting through Shippuden then you're going to be rocking the:francis: with Boruto.

You might actually enjoy it but it's legit 70% filler. No bullshyt.
I'm in no rush. I'd only be watching for the characters from Naruto. Imma do Bleach next. Yes, I never got into that one either. I just was never into the biggest shonen like that growing up. Obviously DB/Z, but besides that and Yu Yu Hakusho, I was always into off the beaten path shyt like FLCL. But I obviously can't be a true fan and skip the essentials, regardless of how flawed I hear they are:manny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm in no rush. I'd only be watching for the characters from Naruto. Imma do Bleach next. Yes, I never got into that one either. I just was never into the biggest shonen like that growing up. Obviously DB/Z, but besides that and Yu Yu Hakusho, I was always into off the beaten path shyt like FLCL. But I obviously can't be a true fan and skip the essentials, regardless of how flawed I hear they are:manny:

Absolutely understand that approach but it's not a mandatory deal to watch the Big 3. Definitely something to avoid if it feels like a chore.

Except Bleach. That's mandatory. :yeshrug:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
May be the only person on here that never got into BLEACH
Nah I tried to watch it but I never stuck with it.

Now I think about it I haven't finished any of the big 3. With Naruto I stopped at the completion of the Sasuke retrieval arc, never got into One piece and don't feel like watching 900+ episodes to catch up, and I quit Bleach

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Nah I tried to watch it but I never stuck with it.

Now I think about it I haven't finished any of the big 3. With Naruto I stopped at the completion of the Sasuke retrieval arc, never got into One piece and don't feel like watching 900+ episodes to catch up, and I quit Bleach
I'm pretty sure DBZ, not One Piece, makes up the Big 3:patrice:

I'm not dissing One Piece, I haven't started it yet. Don't neg me brehs:whoa::damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm pretty sure DBZ, not One Piece, makes up the Big 3:patrice:

I'm not dissing One Piece, I haven't started it yet. Don't neg me brehs:whoa::damn:

Na.... the Big 3 always been Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.

Im not even a OP fan but I have to acknowledge it was there.

DBZ was like the father to them though that for a moment was holding it down singlehandedly in a world of Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, and random Gundams:picard:

The big 3 came and changed the world:wow: