Consumed

Superstar
Daps
gotta say, this is one of the least toxic anime threads on the internet. anywhere else and users would be throwing personal insults for criticizing their opinions.

i personally use this thread as a reason to keep watching anime. reading people's thoughts makes me want to see what they're talking about and if I think the same. try not to quote people and downplay their joy for a show, even if I disagree b/c people haven't done that when I ramble about obscure anime no one cares about.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Man screw yall for trynna shame me for postponing my list till I finished Boruto:scust:

This shyt is:wow:

Way better that I anticipated:whoo:

Now I’m still not ready to drop it yet:pachaha:

Gotta still see more eps to see if it makes the list:whoa:

But when that nicca looked back and said “Sasake, take care of the kids!”:why:

Holy shyt!!!:damn:

Please continue to be patient with me good peoples.

One Love

giphy.gif

Boruto really isn't as bad as people make it out to be, especially the manga.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
gotta say, this is one of the least toxic anime threads on the internet. anywhere else and users would be throwing personal insults for criticizing their opinions.

i personally use this thread as a reason to keep watching anime. reading people's thoughts makes me want to see what they're talking about and if I think the same. try not to quote people and downplay their joy for a show, even if I disagree b/c people haven't done that when I ramble about obscure anime no one cares about.

You forgot to add

Consumed said:
Stop threatening to neg good brother @Bryan Danielson and I believe he will get his list to us when he can. We the anime brehs of the coli must protect him at ALL COST. He’s a national treasure:wow:

I stand with Bryan:blessed:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:wow:
NGL, this is only place where people aren't aggressive stans of shows especially those particular ones and take critique to heart. Y'all just enjoy shyt.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kenichi and BTOOM would qualify for me, but I still didn't read them shyts breh.

I just enjoy the ride and let it be, cliff hangers be damned.

As long as the anime ending is somewhat conclusive (Kenichi and BTOOM) then I'm good.

shyt like Gangster with :trash: ass endings though can :camby:

ya I’m read gang but I ain’t reading every damn thing way too much shyt out to be doing that and to watch
I only read ones that really catch my interest that hasn’t aired yet or a anime I wanna know what happens next cuz was really good and I ain’t waiting years for that shyt if it even comes back on at all

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Steins Gate was :wow: don't know if I wanna watch 0 or watch Your Lie in April, Elfen Lied or Violet Evergarden and then 0 after 1 of those
Steins gate is a GOAT contender:banderas:

I wasn't feeling 0 as much as the original. I wouldn't call steins gate 0 bad but steins gate is a really hard act to follow. One of my favorite steins gate characters (Maho) debuts and plays a big role in steins gate 0 but the characterization of the of the og cast is different. The structure is a little different too and the show is colder/darker.

If you do plan on watching steins gate 0, I highly suggest watching the OG steins gate episode 23b first. It isn't the same as episode 23 like it may seem at first and bridges into steins gate 0.

Also Violet evergarden, steins gate 0, and your lie in april all in a row?? Brehs really out here trying to get depressed :mjcry:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Steins gate is a GOAT contender:banderas:

I wasn't feeling 0 as much as the original. I wouldn't call steins gate 0 bad but steins gate is a really hard act to follow. One of my favorite steins gate characters (Maho) debuts and plays a big role in steins gate 0 but the characterization of the majority of the cast is noticeably different than steins gate. The structure is a little different too and the show is much darker.

If you do plan on watching steins gate 0, I highly suggest watching the OG steins gate episode 23b first. It isn't the same as episode 23 like it may seem at first and bridges into steins gate 0.

Also Violet evergarden, steins gate 0, and your lie in april all in a row?? Brehs really out here trying to get depressed :mjcry:

Yeah I seen it has a different ending that you should watch before starting 0, probably cause it's source material is a visual novel and they be doing that multiple ending thing

And they're probably the 3 most acclaimed stuff on my list but I always end up watching something else and the stuff I do end up watching don't deserve priority over these, it's disrespectful to the anime gods :francis: