Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Oh one last thing:patrice:

THANK GOD IM NO READGANG!!!

I HAD NO IDEA ANY OF THIS shyt WAS COMING SO EVERYTHING BUILDING UP TO THE EXAMS WAS A GREAT BUILD UP TO A GREAT PIVOTAL CLIMAX!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

If I would’ve read all this shyt and knew what was coming this shyt would’ve have giving me the same IMPACT I’m experiencing NOW:win:

What episode you on? Need to know when to expect that list :lupe:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I praise plenty of old and new shyt breh. My top 20 list had plenty of both.

I'm not one of these nikkas saying Sailor Moon is better than Kill la kill. :gucci:

Please dont think that post was a personal attack on your views of the genre climate, cause it wasnt

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:bryan:PETIT CLOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tenor.gif
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nikkas can like what they want. Remember ya'll nikkas quoted me first.

I said what I had to say and kept it moving. I just pointed out a simple trend I noticed.

nikkas hold back on a lot of the criticisms on weird shyt, but always going in on action themed anime knowing they'll never care about those details in some romance bull shyt.
You must have missed how I gave @winb83 shyt for years :unimpressed: this thread has seen a massive turnaround
a conversation thats going nowhere is an argument to me.

Some nikkas like certain shyt and some don't. :manny:
What else is there to discuss unless nikkas is trying to have the last word in a thread we all come to post in regularly :mjlol:
and also, most of this shyt is jokes

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Please dont think that post was a personal attack on your views of the genre climate, cause it wasnt

My nikka we all anime bros. I don't want ya'll to take this shyt personal either. Its all jokes fam.

I'm the say way in the Ring forum with boxing.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Y'all #NoReadGang brehs ain't never watch an anime that was so tight you just had to read the manga/light novel? I don't know how y'all do it

Shows I rate 10s I can't just sit back and wait year(s) for the anime to comback. Like when I finished Konosuba I went straight to the LN and read like 13 volumes

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Y'all #NoReadGang brehs ain't never watch an anime that was so tight you just had to read the manga/light novel? I don't know how y'all do it

Shows I rate 10s I can't just sit back and wait year(s) for the anime to comback. Like when I finished Konosuba I went straight to the LN and read like 13 volumes
fukk Ima read for?
d6f.jpg

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Kenichi and BTOOM would qualify for me, but I still didn't read them shyts breh.

I just enjoy the ride and let it be, cliff hangers be damned.

As long as the anime ending is somewhat conclusive (Kenichi and BTOOM) then I'm good.

shyt like Gangster with :trash: ass endings though can :camby: