Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
*Random coli nikka talking about a new action themed anime*

"Man, I can't stand the orange screaming guy in Demon Slayer, plus the story doesn't develop fast enough because they fighting in every episode" :what:

*Same random coli nikka talking about some weird ass slice of life shyt that nobody will watch or care about*

"Omg, this love story is so moving. The way the main character simps his girl is so endearing" :blessed:

I'm just scrolling through like :mjlol:
You can't compare that weirdo ass fruity batty man shyt to MHA, Mob Psycho, Vinland Saga, Fireforce, God of High School and etc...:mjlol:

A nikka like me that's been watching anime since the 80's aint gonna rock with that bullshyt. :manny:

so we gon have to agree to disagree.

Its hard to go from Fist of the North star and Ninja scroll to nikkas dressing like the fukking Village people fighting and frolicking. :hhh:

You shouldn't discriminate when it comes to art and people can like different things

You wanna see dudes fight that's cool just say the others ain't for you or whatever, no need to justify your answer by talking bad about other genres.You're acting like an anime can only be good if it has 2 dudes trying to kill each other.
What's the point in nitpicking and discriminating on genres of anime, just enjoy the shows :hhh:

And you like MHA and Mob Psycho which are heavy on the Slice of Life stuff too, especially Mob:dwillhuh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You shouldn't discriminate when it comes to art and people can like different things

You wanna see dudes fight that's cool just say the others ain't for you or whatever, no need to justify your answer by talking bad about other genres.You're acting like an anime can only be good if it has 2 dudes trying to kill each other.
What's the point in nitpicking and discriminating on genres of anime, just enjoy the shows :hhh:

And you like MHA and Mob Psycho which are heavy on the Slice of Life stuff too, especially Mob:dwillhuh:

I been saying weirdo shyt ain't for me fam. I fukks with a lot of shyt that isn't about nikkas killing each other. I come in here all the time praising shyt that I find is dope. I usually say one or two lines about it and I keep it moving.

I'm not stopping anybody from nit picking action themed anime, but somehow ya'll wanna police me from shytting on weirdo shyt. :mindblown:

I only popped up cuz dude tagged me and I made a comment about a trend I noticed and bounced. Yall nikkas is quoting and arguing with me. If I was gonna go back and forth with nikkas I'd just quote them, but its not that serious. Sounds like this shyt is more serious to ya'll than me.

Been plenty of times I pop up and say such and such episode today was dope and kept it moving so I don't see the problem, but :manny:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I been saying weirdo shyt ain't for me fam. I fukks with a lot of shyt that isn't about nikkas killing each other. I come in here all the time praising shyt that I find is dope. I usually say one or two lines about it and I keep it moving.

I'm not stopping anybody from nit picking action themed anime, but somehow ya'll wanna police me from shytting on weirdo shyt. :mindblown:

I only popped up cuz dude tagged me and I made a comment about a trend I noticed and bounced. Yall nikkas is quoting and arguing with me. If I was gonna go back and forth with nikkas I'd just quote them, but its not that serious. Sounds like this shyt is more serious to ya'll than me.

Been plenty of times I pop up and say such and such episode today was dope and kept it moving so I don't see the problem, but :manny:

You're entitled to you opinion but it sounds like you're just hating or prematurely judging something. What does weirdo shyt even mean

You sound like 1 of those oldheads who listen to Mobb Deep and says shyt like "Young Thug is garbage and a fakkit, he be wearing dresses" before even listening to his music :yeshrug: when him wearing dresses ain't got nothing to do with his art

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Breh ain't nobody arguing, we just having a conversation :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You're entitled to you opinion but it sounds like you're just hating or prematurely judging something. What does weirdo shyt even mean

You sound like 1 of those oldheads who listen to Mobb Deep and says shyt like "Young Thug is garbage and a fakkit, he be wearing dresses" before even listening to his music :yeshrug: when him wearing dresses ain't got nothing to do with his art

bruh

I'm not hating something if I gave it a chance and said I don't like it and explained why. I think nikkas is just salty because they don't like the words I use.

I've never watched One Piece, Naruto, or Bleach and for that reason I never talk about them or chime in when ya'll nikkas are talking about them, because I literally have no opinion on them. If I were to say fukk that kiddie bullshyt, then yeah I'd be hating.

This shyt really ain't that serious to be going back and forth with bro. Just like what you like my nikka.

As for Young Thug he still a fagget for rocking dresses even though he can spit and has talent. Image is a part of the art so we gotta judge the whole package because if the imagery is off, that can effect everything else.

and if I gotta explain what weirdo shyt even means to me then you haven't really been reading my posts like that. :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breh ain't nobody arguing, we just having a conversation :mjlol:

a conversation thats going nowhere is an argument to me.

Some nikkas like certain shyt and some don't. :manny:
What else is there to discuss unless nikkas is trying to have the last word in a thread we all come to post in regularly :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man screw yall for trynna shame me for postponing my list till I finished Boruto:scust:

This shyt is:wow:

Way better that I anticipated:whoo:

Now I’m still not ready to drop it yet:pachaha:

Gotta still see more eps to see if it makes the list:whoa:

But when that nicca looked back and said “Sasake, take care of the kids!”:why:

Holy shyt!!!:damn:

Please continue to be patient with me good peoples.

One Love

giphy.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

i'm guessing romance and sol. the latter overlaps with Mob and Kill la Kill if you include rampant fanservice of teenagers. but maybe action cancels that out.

these are genres that people will not watch or read because of the concept itself. it sucks because the genre sucks. don't even need to watch it to know that.

shounen, action people will watch it. then maybe criticize it. better alternative than assuming its weird.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh one last thing:patrice:

THANK GOD IM NO READGANG!!!

I HAD NO IDEA ANY OF THIS shyt WAS COMING SO EVERYTHING BUILDING UP TO THE EXAMS WAS A GREAT BUILD UP TO A GREAT PIVOTAL CLIMAX!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

If I would’ve read all this shyt and knew what was coming this shyt would’ve have giving me the same IMPACT I’m experiencing NOW:win:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I missed a whole ass discussion in here but I'm dying at this completely black & white view folks have on anime. :mjlol:

If you don't like one action show (in this case, me thinking GoHS is trash which it is because the characters are weak and the plot and storytelling is all over the place) it doesn't mean I don't like action shows. It means I like my action shows to still have good characters and sensible storytelling, of which GoHS currently features none. Similar to how I watch a lot of SoL but not every SoL show is necessarily good (in fact, most of the SoL shows that get brought up in this thread are fukking garbage).

Just because some old head is a fan No Limit Records doesn't mean he has to like Silkk Tha Shocker's flow, or even pretend that he likes it. You can have nuanced opinions, brehs.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt ain’t that serious if u don’t like a show that’s coo and leave it at that
If u want to explain why and be critical that’s fine too
Agree or disagree will happen
shytting on a show no need for it but that’s ur choice
No I ain’t calling no one out cuz I can tag em easily cuz I’m a a$$hole like that
I’m just saying in general
If some said a show I love was trash I be like well that yours opinion nothing more
No reason to argue bout it keep it moving

having said that
Jojo just ain’t for me i ain’t feeling it :russ:
Seen enough and then different random episodes cuz 2 of my kids watched it

Sol are my thing and always will be my fav genre when it’s done right but goddamn when it’s trash when it’s done wrong tho and it’s more trash of it then good ones unfortunately

@Bryan Danielson keep extending ur list like these stimulus check ur gonna get neg worse than yamcha in dbz losing breh :stopitslime:
By the way keep #ReadGang out your mouth or I will spoil boruto for u :lolbron: