Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just finished the 1st season of Fire Force. The more I watch the more I like the Knight King character. Dude's commitment to the knight gimmick is jokes:mjlol:
One trend that I'm seeing from this series that hate when any story does this, is when main character breaks the laws of that universe just by sheer will. ie. when Shinra is fighting Sho, the science dude tells Shinra that he's used up all his energy and that another attack will kill him. We've seen from Company 7's lieutenant that doing a attack when you're beyond your limit us supposed to have dire and permanent consequences, but Shinra does it and nothing bad happens. Also at the end of last ep of season 1, Shinra says that hes gonna convert his mom back into a human. The universe of this anime states that once a human goes infernal, they can't be converted back. But I expect that since Shinra says he's gonna turn his mom back, with no proven way to do it, they're gonna come up with some bullshyt way for Shinra to turn his mom back human.

I love the 2nd intro song for Fire Force.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@LauderdaleBoss They shytting on your show fam. :mjgrin:

Ehhh I finally realized that a lot of nikkas in here don't like action themed anime as much as all the other weirdo lovey dovey shyt that gets praised in here so I don't feel a way when nikkas shyt on GOH or FireForce or Ippo, or etc... :manny:

the anime lists and the rating threads kinda proved that shyt.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh I finally realized that a lot of nikkas in here don't like action themed anime as much as all the other weirdo lovey dovey shyt that gets praised in here so I don't feel a way when nikkas shyt on GOH or FireForce or Ippo, or etc... :manny:

the anime lists and the rating threads kinda proved that shyt.
Feels like the opposite to me. Dudes exclusively like action oriented stuff and are cold on romance and slice of life style stuff.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Feels like the opposite to me. Dudes exclusively like action oriented stuff and are cold on romance and slice of life style stuff.

giphy.gif