Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Really? :unimpressed:It's been alright. But nothing :gladbron: so far.

It's just plot right now establishing what's coming up since it's coming off a main fight and anime never jump right into something crazy right after something crazy happened

But once it starts it's not gonna stop, probably be the end of episode 5 when the fukkery will happen and it's gonna be on 100 from there

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching War of the Underworld now. The first part was decent. Kirito wasn't super OP. I just can't get over how uninspired the antagonists of this show are. This is a media series at least make them interesting. It's either they're rape women or they're insane and wanna kill somebody to see what their soul looks like. This author needs to try harder to make a compelling villain.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Really? :unimpressed:It's been alright. But nothing :gladbron: so far.

It's just plot right now establishing what's coming up since it's coming off a main fight and anime never jump right into something crazy right after something crazy happened

But once it starts it's not gonna stop, probably be the end of episode 5 when the fukkery will happen and it's gonna be on 100 from there

he is right breh shyt finna hit wall nonstop
Reading it got me :damn: but it’s establishing for what’s to come
If u liked last season u will like this season

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I feel Fire Force Season 2 has been like RADIANT Season 2 for me. Where I didn't know what the fukk was going on, but it was introducing characters. Then when they start having real plot, I start seeing these guys coming back and now I remember.

I also watched Japan Sinks 2020 on NETFLIX by the director who did Devilman Crybaby/Keep Your Hands of Eizouken. It's nothing special, but if you like Disaster Stuff it's pretty solid; gory at times, with some shock deaths and some stupid decisions from the people trying to stay alive. Soundtrack is very impressive.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Reading through Demon Slayer finally. Up to the train stuff

:patrice: I don't know man. Its fun read but maybe the anime is just that much better.

#NoReadGang

with another DUB

giphy.gif

#NoLosses

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
#NoReadGang

with another DUB

giphy.gif

#NoLosses
Gotta know what studios and animators to chase :manny:

The Black Clover anime works better as a slice of life/comedy than it does as an action adaptation.

If yal only knew the liberties they've been taking with MHA :wow: Animators got Deku levitating to make up for his absolutely swagless presence and natural disposition