TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Since Ahiru no Sora don't have any powers nikkas might overlook it, but the whole vibe is so realistic it makes up for it. It got that MHA endearing aspect as well.
Ahiru no Sora does something very few sports anime do and that's not giving the protagonist(s) some form of hidden talent that carries them. The show really emphasizes that even though some of them got the raw talent they won't be shyt if they don't learn to hone their skills. All sports anime hit that 'Talent only gets you so far' treshold at some point but this show put that on the whole team since day one. I don't know how many chapters of the manga they've adapted so far but the fact the show is 40 episodes in (out of 50) and they haven't won a single game yet is crazy.

Apparently the manga is a lot better than the anime (or at least, the anime doesn't adapt it very well) but this is probably the most realistic sports anime since Baby Steps;.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ahiru no Sora does something very few sports anime do and that's not giving the protagonist(s) some form of hidden talent that carries them. The show really emphasizes that even though some of them got the raw talent they won't be shyt if they don't learn to hone their skills. All sports anime hit that 'Talent only gets you so far' treshold at some point but this show put that on the whole team since day one. I don't know how many chapters of the manga they've adapted so far but the fact the show is 40 episodes in (out of 50) and they haven't won a single game yet is crazy.

Apparently the manga is a lot better than the anime (or at least, the anime doesn't adapt it very well) but this is probably the most realistic sports anime since Baby Steps;.

Agreed
thats what makes this shyt so dope.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching Alicization now. Hope this is worth it. I skipped the movie so I'm kinda lost at the beginning but I'll figure it out.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watching Alicization now. Hope this is worth it. I skipped the movie so I'm kinda lost at the beginning but I'll figure it out.

movie was dope and connects to alicization and has some new info that would of happen in season 1 arc

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Black_Panther_JS

breh Vol 11 rezero

. just read vol 11 wtf this witch of jealousy is beyond stalkerish and powerful she consuming shyt like skittles and garfiel killing everyone then getting his shyt eviscerated easily by her JESUS

reading volume 12 now

if they adapt this shyt properly rezero coming for crown for goat anime for me

book wise it’s #2 split with SAO with rezero slightly above

dungeon still #1 for me

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS

breh Vol 11 rezero

. just read vol 11 wtf this witch of jealousy is beyond stalkerish and powerful she consuming shyt like skittles and garfiel killing everyone then getting his shyt eviscerated easily by her JESUS

reading volume 12 now

if they adapt this shyt properly rezero coming for crown for goat anime for me

book wise it’s #2 split with SAO with rezero slightly above

dungeon still #1 for me

Facts, it starts off relatively calm but once the fukkery starts it doesn't really stop. You learn so much about the world but it just makes you have more questions

I can't even say nothing cause I don't wanna spoil but this season and the following volumes are gonna be crazy, it had me thinking like damn how is Subaru gonna possibly be able to overcome this :wow:

Re:Zero keeps the pace too the following arc is probably the best 1 but they don't even have the LN out in America :mjcry:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just finished the mini arcs where they introduced Company 7 and Company 8's new engineer. Company 7's captain power is a beast.
f4af51dc8dcd450a1c9fef415f02191d2e83b1a8.gifv

0fa44d3c7ae8531a4a5226aac7e17a41451f691e.gifv

It's cool that even though dude has a very apathetic/non-caring demeanor, they show that dude really does care of the people that he has to kill when they turn into Infernals. "Thanks for hanging in there friend......"
tumblr_py7fpoyOS11ynvxzyo4_r1_540.gifv

I damn near fell outta my chair when the Knight King had that donkey strapped on him:mjlol:

I always assumed Joker was with the evangelists, so I was shocked to see him fight Sho. That fight scene was quick, but it was pure :whoo: level

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Facts, it starts off relatively calm but once the fukkery starts it doesn't really stop. You learn so much about the world but it just makes you have more questions

I can't even say nothing cause I don't wanna spoil but this season and the following volumes are gonna be crazy, it had me thinking like damn how is Subaru gonna possibly be able to overcome this :wow:

Re:Zero keeps the pace too the following arc is probably the best 1 but they don't even have the LN out in America :mjcry:

so your ahead of America release I take it and read summaries or fan translation somewhere?
If u did what vol u at then?

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
so your ahead of America release I take it and read summaries or fan translation somewhere?
If u did what vol u at then?

Re:Zero doesn't have fan translations for the LN :mjcry:

I read the Web Novel that people translate but Web Novels are basically rough drafts and the Light Novel versions are the final drafts so there's usually slight changes depending on what series you're reading. Re:Zero doesn't really change that much

I usually go on Reddit or something after the fact to see what was changed

I've really been slacking though cause Web Novels are long af but where I left off I'd be somewhere close to the end of Volume 20