CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Stopped reading one piece years ago but this was dope.

I'm surprised the anime doesn't get more piff like this considering one piece is the biggest manga/anime ever. But it does get movies all the time so that's probably where the money goes.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
word that’s good to hear I’ll check it then since I’m huge black clover fan and love the manga
If what u say is true and it maintains it I will have black clover over Naruto for me
I still don't know how I feel about the black clover anime. As is, I only watch the filler or comedic stuff :dead:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Stopped reading one piece years ago but this was dope.

I'm surprised the anime doesn't get more piff like this considering one piece is the biggest manga/anime ever. But it does get movies all the time so that's probably where the money goes.

Toei is cheap as fukk, that's why. It's unbelievable how a studio that got its hands in two of the biggest anime franchises of all time can't bother to spend some decent cash on them.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Speaking of Fire Force again, I really like the sound effects of the fire attacks.

tumblr_pv9p9dqY6k1up5qwko2_1280.png

tumblr_pv9p9dqY6k1up5qwko1_1280.png

Also the fan service is pure :shaq:

I also think it's cool that the main character fights like Mugen
tumblr_pvd2ckKhii1vtm42eo3_540.gifv

b00701b9bcf95e82381f99adeeaf3a8a1d22fc44.gifv

814f3934bbba5eec4d2a95f9b0ba147a662d1676.gifv

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I remember watching Legend of galactic heroes review that explained that its so piff that if you watch it, your tolerance and overall ability to enjoy other anime will greatly decrease
I blame Legend of Galatic Heroes for brother 42 Monks hating Kill La Kill:mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

gp1MN4D.png

reason x Yu Yu Hakusho separates itself from other shounen - a solid romantic subplot. Keiko empowers Yusuke to become the best version of himself. From the beginning the only person who didn't judge him by attitude/appearance.

She is the exact opposite of Kumi from Ippo, who wants him to stop boxing because she's scared he'll get hurt. Not understanding that boxing is what gives his life meaning. Keiko knows Yusuke lives to fight, supports him in that and shyt talks his enemies who don't stand a chance against her guy. Has his back 100%.

She is a good example of how a female character with no powers, no use in battle can still be designed in a non-annoying way that contributes to the story and character developments. Togashi also designs her in a way that isn't ridiculous, grows more mature as she and Yusuke grow

From this
4s6we4x.png
to this

OrZE9S6.png

In a span of 40 episodes.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toei is cheap as fukk, that's why. It's unbelievable how a studio that got its hands in two of the biggest anime franchises of all time can't bother to spend some decent cash on them.
One Piece
Dragonball
Sailor Moon
Digimon
Yugioh
Saint seya
Hokuto no ken

:dwillhuh:All this money and they are still consistently one of the cheapest looking and WOAT studios

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I still ain’t watching holding on strong with reading the novel :to:

:snoop:You might as well just do both breh. You're a better man than me cause I can't do that with series I truly love, especially not Re:Zero since it got delayed
I'm just so impatient I wanna see the rest of the stuff animated :whew:

It lowkey feels like I've watched it already tho cause when I read light novels i can picture it in my mind like it's a TV Show

Volume 13 came out the other day too :blessed:I finally get to read it in Light Novel form