Daps
One Piece
Dragonball
Sailor Moon
Digimon
Yugioh
Saint seya
Hokuto no ken

:dwillhuh:All this money and they are still consistently one of the cheapest looking and WOAT studios
Dont forget the pretty cure/PreCure which is also under Toei

Although its mostly been bushed when it comes to international appearances, its successful enough in Japan to be a series on its 17th complete anime iteration with Healin' Good Pretty Cure.

Most anime dont make enough to even get a second season and Toei is cleaning house with the Precure series. :pachaha:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont forget the pretty cure/PreCure which is also under Toei

Although its mostly been bushed when it comes to international appearances, its successful enough in Japan to be a series on its 17th complete anime iteration with Healin' Good Pretty Cure.

Most anime dont make enough to even get a second season and Toei is cleaning house with the Precure series. :pachaha:
You watch that?

What is it?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
You watch that?

What is it?

I've seen a bit of it (not really an expert on the series) and it's a strange show to describe. It's a magical girl series but it goes for a wider audience than something like a sailor moon which mostly goes for a woman audience. Unlike Madoka Magika which tries to deconstruct magical girl shows and has a wider audience, Pretty Cure isn't really a deconstruction, but basically a "what if magical girl show was also a shounen where the heroes and villains just catch hands".

It has DBZ animators working on it and they be having all sorts of wild fight scenes with destruction and shyt.

7316b2ca.gif

281.gif

tenor.gif

https://sakugabooru.com/data/f161b2fe976bd7cf7319184be5122931.mp4

Is just 4 examples I found off of google quick.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:snoop:You might as well just do both breh. You're a better man than me cause I can't do that with series I truly love, especially not Re:Zero since it got delayed
I'm just so impatient I wanna see the rest of the stuff animated :whew:

It lowkey feels like I've watched it already tho cause when I read light novels i can picture it in my mind like it's a TV Show

Volume 13 came out the other day too :blessed:I finally get to read it in Light Novel form

I will watch it once I’m done reading vol 12 since damn my preorder at rightstuf for vol 13 out of stock :snoop:

sure I can get elsewhere but I like how they ship stuff so I will watch and read like you said especially part 2 since we are so damn far behind on the novel part I won’t have a choice when it comes back on next year

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Deca dence seems like it'll go back and forth between having good episodes and then bad episodes. Nothing has really stood out to be like that so far. I'll keep watching, cuz the concept is kinda dope, but I won't expect much from it.

Gibiate been pretty decent though and Ahiru no sora is still strong as fukk. Animation not really seeing Slam Dunk and Koroko's, but it definitely has better drama and real shyt going on. shyt be having you look forward to that more than the actual games lol.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Deca dence seems like it'll go back and forth between having good episodes and then bad episodes. Nothing has really stood out to be like that so far. I'll keep watching, cuz the concept is kinda dope, but I won't expect much from it.

Gibiate been pretty decent though and Ahiru no sora is still strong as fukk. Animation not really seeing Slam Dunk and Koroko's, but it definitely has better drama and real shyt going on. shyt be having you look forward to that more than the actual games lol.
Ahiru no Sora so underrated, I started reading the manga. This episode was good for deca-dence because it help explain some the logic and mechanic of the world, and gave a slight glimpse to old cyborg buddy psychology when it come to bugs. I need checked gigabite though, bc I think i bushed it for my original reason why I was initially going to bush deca-cdence

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ahiru no Sora so underrated, I started reading the manga. This episode was good for deca-dence because it help explain some the logic and mechanic of the world, and gave a slight glimpse to old cyborg buddy psychology when it come to bugs. I need checked gigabite though, bc I think i bushed it for my original reason why I was initially going to bush deca-cdence

word, any episode of Deca Dence where they explain shyt while still having some action is a plus for them. Looks like the next episode gonna kick it up a notch. Darling in Franxx started out better imo, but then fell off horribly, so I have no problem if Deca on some slow burn shyt. Tower of Duragga was like that imo.

Since Ahiru no Sora don't have any powers nikkas might overlook it, but the whole vibe is so realistic it makes up for it. It got that MHA endearing aspect as well.

Yeah gibiate soundtrack on point and the action is dope when they not using the cgi for the monsters

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Started back on SOA Alicization and about to hop back on Fire Force. I stopped both around episode 6 and I was watching week to week when they first aired. Don't know why I stopped because I liked both but now I gotta catch up :francis:

I was watching Ergo Proxy but it took a turn I didn't like. Reminded me of Gun Grave how they switched gears.