Consumed

Superstar
Daps

tenor.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Don't you miss animation :mjcry:

Saw those Utena clips and was :wow: all over again.

i feel no reason to watch new anime when the old stuff was so good.

There was a time where Utena, Kenshin, Berserk, Gundam 08th, Eva, Princess Mononoke aired during the same year...with Bebop coming next :wow:

now we're lucky to get a few shows of that quality in a year...despite there being way more anime coming out

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
*Me earlier this week*

":heh: brehs acting like Deca-Dense went completely off the rails or some shyt. There's no way it could be that jarring!"

*Me watching it now, 3:20 into it*

200.gif

edit: nevermind I get the gist and I am here for it. also, show looks good animation wise

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Finished trigun and now I'm pretty much out of shows that I really feel driven to watch so probably no more episode reactions for now :hamster:

Might look into finishing durarara!!!, little witch academia, mob psycho s2 or something
Fukk covid :mjcry:

By the way was the newer madoka magica series any good? I remember the original

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
oNGlrhA.png

koJAhZi.png

you get the entire conflict of Yusuke's character in the very first episode. On the surface al tyrant. Internally an insecure kid who feels misunderstood and unvalued. Father absent, mother an alcoholic, teachers want him expelled. Doesn't trust authority because all his mentors have failed him. Thinks so little of himself that he believes dying would do the world a favor.

Then he visits his wake as a ghost and sees that there are people that care about him. And that his life isn't so trivial to toss it away without a fight. So from that point on he puts everything he's got into fulfilling the responsibilities set before him by peers, new mentors and enemies (who serve as mentors in showing him what not to become) in hopes of finding his life purpose.

DT3CGo4.png

BDHmR2n.png

B4433kZ.png

single best character arc in shounen anime imo