Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
oNGlrhA.png

koJAhZi.png

you get the entire conflict of Yusuke's character in the very first episode. On the surface al tyrant. Internally an insecure kid who feels misunderstood and unvalued. Father absent, mother an alcoholic, teachers want him expelled. Doesn't trust authority because all his mentors have failed him. Thinks so little of himself that he believes dying would do the world a favor.

Then he visits his wake as a ghost and sees that there are people that care about him. And that his life isn't so trivial to toss it away without a fight. So from that point on he puts everything he's got into fulfilling the responsibilities set before him by peers, new mentors and enemies (who serve as mentors in showing him what not to become) in hopes of finding his life purpose.

DT3CGo4.png

BDHmR2n.png

B4433kZ.png

single best character arc in shounen anime imo

Kuwubara acting out at his wake, always hits hard :mjcry:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
oNGlrhA.png

koJAhZi.png

you get the entire conflict of Yusuke's character in the very first episode. On the surface al tyrant. Internally an insecure kid who feels misunderstood and unvalued. Father absent, mother an alcoholic, teachers want him expelled. Doesn't trust authority because all his mentors have failed him. Thinks so little of himself that he believes dying would do the world a favor.

Then he visits his wake as a ghost and sees that there are people that care about him. And that his life isn't so trivial to toss it away without a fight. So from that point on he puts everything he's got into fulfilling the responsibilities set before him by peers, new mentors and enemies (who serve as mentors in showing him what not to become) in hopes of finding his life purpose.

DT3CGo4.png

BDHmR2n.png

B4433kZ.png

single best character arc in shounen anime imo

They don't make battle shonen protags like this no mo:wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
How can one see the breh @Consumed latest posts & think the aesthetics of anime have gotten better
They don't make battle shonen protags like this no mo:wow:

like every other facet of media entertainment, it's all more cash grabbing and wave hopping than art nowadays. Not a lot of heart, soul or creativity out there.

and when there is, nobody really checks for it.

and if they do, you can expect 500 knockoffs in the next 4 years.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Finished trigun and now I'm pretty much out of shows that I really feel driven to watch so probably no more episode reactions for now :hamster:

Might look into finishing durarara!!!, little witch academia, mob psycho s2 or something
Fukk covid :mjcry:

By the way was the newer madoka magica series any good? I remember the original

time to go off the beaten path, breh. dig for some rare not-really talked about jewels and almost-great anime.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Misfit demon king :picard:
Talk bout power gap and harem but very good first 2 episodes

Rent a girlfriend tho fukkery :laff:
Breh a giant simp:smugfavre:
Can’t believe him and his ex pic tho :russ:
sad thing is shyt will hit home real life to a lot of people what his ex doing to him:hubie:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
God of fukking High School is crazy.

That Reverse Taekwondo

:wow:

It's definitely been delivering, I always loved the fact that it doesn't try to be something other than what it's intended to be & it's damn good at it.

Find your lane and shut that shyt down. :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yui has a hard choice to make. If Yui lets go of 8man and supported Yukino then she'd still be ok. Yukino if she doesn't end up with 8man will probably be damaged beyond repair because she isn't a fully functional person as it is now. This is the most awkward love triangle I've ever seen in an anime. I don't even know what Yui sees in 8man but she seems like the type of person to bow out and push Yuikno and 8man together. The ending of the last episode was brutal.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
God of fukking High School is crazy.

That Reverse Taekwondo

:wow:

It's definitely been delivering, I always loved the fact that it doesn't try to be something other than what it's intended to be & it's damn good at it.

Find your lane and shut that shyt down. :wow:

Mori Jin defeated Kenichi too:leon::leon::leon:

Man that’s crazy:damn: