winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Last thing I watched I was Tonari no Kaibutsu, and that ended sometime in 2013.

I started some things a couple months back but just couldn't be bothered to keep up with them.
Dont whats airing right now, but I was :beli:when I found out Free had a second season.

I was never into shonen except for the few really good ones that aired in the late 90s/early 2000s.

I mainly watch slice of life type series.
I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to shonen i got burned out on it. I mainly watch seinen and i will watch shoujo if its good like Tonari no Kaibutsu was.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch anime and shounen and I know thats the hallmark of it. but JoJo is more on the ridiculous side and yes i know thats what it wants to go for. just in JoJo instance everything he does is predicated off of ding something that for some reason the most skilled opponent is blind to him doing. A lot of animus will have a secret skill, power, resistance that allows the "your tactic didn't work defense" JOJO will be some ol bullsh1t like while I was busy getting my ass kicked I was able to sneak a nuclear bomb in your ass without you knowing..

you jumping to conclusions and missing the point. That's Josephs thing, he has resourceful and clever mind. when did you see jonathan run with that shtick? He aint the only protagonist.

shyt compared to Jotaro I miss all the hairbrained schemes from Joesph. Jotaro just stands around like :beli: waiting for the ok to tee off on nikkas

and labyrinth is the first magi season i think

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone watching Barakamon?

Its about a pro calligrapher who moves to the Goto islands after he punches a critic for calling his latest piece crap.

I dont think Ive ever seen a slice of life type anime before so I didnt think Id be into it, but its really good. The cast of characters are diverse and entertaining, its really funny, and has a lot of feel good moments.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
anyone watching Barakamon?

Its about a pro calligrapher who moves to the Goto islands after he punches a critic for calling his latest piece crap.

I dont think Ive ever seen a slice of life type anime before so I didnt think Id be into it, but its really good. The cast of characters are diverse and entertaining, its really funny, and has a lot of feel good moments.

One of the funniest shows I've seen the last couple seasons. Naru had me dying when she learned reading katakana and walked around with the mature face.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that HxH movie similar to DBZ and Naruto movies where its the same characters but like an "elseworld" type of movie?

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
That's the joke. She feels so grown up for being able to read katakana she pulls a mature face.
:ohhh:

ill take my L

3736532-2606939212-tumbl.gif