Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This Akame ga Kill :patrice:

I can't tell whether this fu**ery is :what: or :gladbron:

I'll give it one more episode before bushes or continuation :ehh:

Edit: Bushes :camby:
Are you serious? I mean the show is straight. It's not mindblowingly good but its the kinda show i could watch from week to week and not complain about. It seems like it could get better too.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Re-watching Outlaw Star :ahh:

Breh, i tried rewatching it and got bored several minutes in. I had other animes on my mind to watch and this got the back seat. I honestly messed with the series because of them ending themes:wow::to:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
That Dandy episode. Didn't see that kind of fukkery coming :dead:

And Jotaro with that beat down payback :banderas:

tumblr_n9aaaj3vlu1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

tumblr_n9aaaj3vlu1s4qvrdo2_500.gif

tumblr_n9aaaj3vlu1s4qvrdo3_500.gif

tumblr_n9aaaj3vlu1s4qvrdo4_500.gif

Wonder if dude survived that :huhldup:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:blessed: Haikyuu

Greatest decoy of all time, Drawing the entire team defense, scoring all the points

He's Asashi's light :blessed:

This show is so goddamn good. Just the way they built up to this tournament with the training matches teasing the potential of the team they've gathered, only to see it all come into fruition. :wow:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Watching JOJO, and I've decided I'm a ride with it i'm on like episode 18 or something when ceasar decides he wants to go solo after that Gawd n1gga. My only two gripes with the show is 1 the pacing. Sh1t can't even marinate before something is going on..like new characters get deaded in the same episode or a new main villain is introduced in like 3 episodes. Secondly I kinda find it wack that the writing for JOJO always has him relying on some tactic that his opponent failed to realize and JOJO had an elaborate setup concoted in his head before the conditions of the dynamic of the fight occur.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching JOJO, and I've decided I'm a ride with it i'm on like episode 18 or something when ceasar decides he wants to go solo after that Gawd n1gga. My only two gripes with the show is 1 the pacing. Sh1t can't even marinate before something is going on..like new characters get deaded in the same episode or a new main villain is introduced in like 3 episodes. Secondly I kinda find it wack that the writing for JOJO always has him relying on some tactic that his opponent failed to realize and JOJO had an elaborate setup concoted in his head before the conditions of the dynamic of the fight occur.

You have to understand

Joesph is that nikka

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

If this bothers you, you might as well stop watching anime altogether. 90% of shounen/mecha shows are built on that "Your tactic didn't work because I predicted you would use that tactic so I made a new tactic" nonsense, lol.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Have you watched Attack of the titan?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
watched grave of the fireflies last night.

i enjoyed it.. i like it better than those fighting anime movies... anything out there likethat ?