Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Damn, I gotta wait till next Sunday for the piff episode of Akame Ga Kill! :why: :wow: :banderas: :to:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps

Oh, that's your "source" huh? :sas1:

I've only read that it's only considered a josei because it shows at a particular time slot. In that sense, I would say it is up to opinion but who cares.

Zankyou no Terror is very good and Watanabe is directing this one (director of Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Space Dandy, etc.).

Save that "it's bad because it's a josei" talk for another day breh. Hell, Eden of the East is categorized as a josei but I still think that's a great anime.

:sas2:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Have shytty second-rate websites determine the genres of shows, brehs. :dead:

At best you can claim the show has some Josei elements with the Lisa subplot, but that feels more to broaden the show's appeal to female audiences rather than focusing on them. And even if it was Josei, who gives a shyt? A good show is a good show, even if it was Yaoi.

Haikyuu killing it, great followup episode from the last one. I thought that match was gonna hit the 3rd round

Nishinoya's save was so goddamn epic. :ohlawd:

If this show doesn't make you wanna pick up a volleyball and start spiking and tossing, you have no soul.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this weeks ep of akame ga kill was straight :ehh: the backstory on ol gurl was dope too (she fukd them dudes up in that alley :wow:)...the preview for nxt ep make that shyt look epic tho :whew:.....oh and sword art online dun blessed a nicca with a tourney :ahh: cuz as i've said before im a sucker for a tourney :noah:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
this weeks ep of akame ga kill was straight :ehh: the backstory on ol gurl was dope too (she fukd them dudes up in that alley :wow:)...the preview for nxt ep make that shyt look epic tho :whew:.....oh and sword art online dun blessed a nicca with a tourney :ahh: cuz as i've said before im a sucker for a tourney :noah:

I ain't ready for next week's episode of Akame bruh :banderas: :to:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I ain't ready for next week's episode of Akame bruh :banderas: :to:
breh i saw that preview and immediately i said to myself
giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Uri