Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Are you serious? I mean the show is straight. It's not mindblowingly good but its the kinda show i could watch from week to week and not complain about. It seems like it could get better too.

It only gets better breh

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
watched grave of the fireflies last night.

i enjoyed it.. i like it better than those fighting anime movies... anything out there likethat ?

If you're interested in movies about post-WW2 Japan (or pre-), I can recommend a bunch of them. The most similar one to Grave Of The Fireflies would be Barefoot Gen, chronicling the life of a boy who survived the Hiroshima bombing.

If you're just looking for non-fighting anime movies, you can check out pretty much all movies by Hayao Miyazaki, aka the Walt Disney of Japan. Lots of his movies deal with ecological issues as well as war, although he also has more light-hearted movies.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haikyu is blowing me away. The practice game against Nekoma was great. Seeing all the dopplegangers and their different personalities and the game was great. The last few episodes with the new tournament has me on the edge of my seat. Is the gym where they practice the same gym where my Gs from Kuroko practice? I think the curtain was red on Kuroko as well.

Space Dandy cannot be f u c k e d with. Viva Queeeeeeeeeen, Va Viva Queeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

I hope that they did full songs for those because I was feeling it. Viva Queen has that 80s beat that brings me back to the old days.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That shyt was dope and funny as hell
tumblr_n9huvmLt2l1s307p6o1_250.gif
tumblr_n9huvmLt2l1s307p6o2_250.gif

tumblr_n9huvmLt2l1s307p6o3_250.gif
tumblr_n9huvmLt2l1s307p6o4_250.gif

tumblr_n9huvmLt2l1s307p6o5_250.gif
tumblr_n9huvmLt2l1s307p6o6_250.gif

tumblr_n9hudsBqIZ1qbwudjo8_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n9hudsBqIZ1qbwudjo1_r1_500.gif

:russ:
fukk GING

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
If this bothers you, you might as well stop watching anime altogether. 90% of shounen/mecha shows are built on that "Your tactic didn't work because I predicted you would use that tactic so I made a new tactic" nonsense, lol.

I watch anime and shounen and I know thats the hallmark of it. but JoJo is more on the ridiculous side and yes i know thats what it wants to go for. just in JoJo instance everything he does is predicated off of ding something that for some reason the most skilled opponent is blind to him doing. A lot of animus will have a secret skill, power, resistance that allows the "your tactic didn't work defense" JOJO will be some ol bullsh1t like while I was busy getting my ass kicked I was able to sneak a nuclear bomb in your ass without you knowing.

Have you watched Attack of the titan?

Yeah , Good show.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
People who watch magi ...Should I be watching magi the kingdom or magi the labyrinth. Is there a difference ?..does one come before the other, does it matter ?...help me out

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People who watch magi ...Should I be watching magi the kingdom or magi the labyrinth. Is there a difference ?..does one come before the other, does it matter ?...help me out
Kingdom is the sequel to Labyrinth so you'd watch Labyrinth first

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Last thing I watched I was Tonari no Kaibutsu, and that ended sometime in 2013.

I started some things a couple months back but just couldn't be bothered to keep up with them.
Dont whats airing right now, but I was :beli:when I found out Free had a second season.

I was never into shonen except for the few really good ones that aired in the late 90s/early 2000s.

I mainly watch slice of life type series.