Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Isekais are fire, probably my favorite type of anime after Action and Romance

Re:Zero, Konosuba, No Game No Life, Overlord, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Rising of the Shield Hero, Isekai Quartet, The Devil is a Part-Timer, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Cautious Hero, etc... :whew:

The problem is there's also a buuuuuunch of garbage Isekai too :francis:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think isekai is the weakest anime genre with Konosuba and no game no life as rare exceptions :yeshrug: . re zero i watch for the fukkery but I wouldn't rate it highly.

I get where Subaru is coming from with the whole Emillia/Rem thing. Put yourself in his shoes. Just because someone does the most with an extreme confession, if you aren't feeling her should you be forced to change gears? Maybe he's not attracted to her or salty over her KILLING him before :skip:.

Subaru's issue is his over the top simping for Emillia imo; not anything to do to Rem. He's so devoted to going full retard that he doesn't listen to anyone (including emillia) or attempt to understand her. We hardly even see Emillia's perspective or backstory in the first season.

he does like her a lot just Emilia more the novel goes more into detail bout it from what I read
In a weird way he needs her more than he does Emilia it seems from how I took it @Black_Panther_JS

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Re:Zero, Overlord, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Rising of the Shield Hero, Isekai Quartet, The Devil is a Part-Timer, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Cautious Hero, etc...

Overlord, Rising of the Shield Hero, The Devil is a Part-Timer, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, and Demon King Academy are the only ones I know are legit. Re: Zero is aight. Konosuba, No Game No Life, and Cautious Hero I never watched. 2nd or 3rd opinions?

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
he does like her a lot just Emilia more the novel goes more into detail bout it from what I read
In a weird way he needs her more than he does Emilia it seems from how I took it @Black_Panther_JS

Yeah she is cause she was there first hand for almost all the BS Subaru had to go through and helped him through it and she sacrificed herself for him plenty of times during that Witch Cult/Betelguese thing and that was easily Subaru's lowest point. Straight demonic activity going on :picard:

What Subaru is to Emilia, Rem is to him. She goes out of his way to help him and the only reason he probably likes Emilia more is because she was introduced to him first and he met Rem after he had already was a simp for Emilia

Besides the time she killed him Rem always held him down but lowkey everyone Subaru is cool with crossed/killed him at least once :deadmanny:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Now with Naruto being on Funimation Now, does that mean we'll see Viz Media related dubs appearing on the platform like HiDive being on VRV?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Overlord, Rising of the Shield Hero, The Devil is a Part-Timer, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, and Demon King Academy are the only ones I know are legit. Re: Zero is aight. Konosuba, No Game No Life, and Cautious Hero I never watched. 2nd or 3rd opinions?

konosuba and no game no life are both fire

Now with Naruto being on Funimation Now, does that mean we'll see Viz Media related dubs appearing on the platform like HiDive being on VRV?
Don’t bank on it imo
Hi dive is Sentai Filmworks and Funimation out here buying everything for exclusive rights or first stream to get more sales

I think that is why cr went the WEBTOON route to counter it since it was untouched

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you stream anime it's best to get the annual Funimation sub then get VRV. If you also have Amazon Prime that's most of what can be streamed.

The annual Funimation is $5 per month billed once at $60. VRV is $9.99 and gets you Crunchyroll and HiDive. Funimation also has an agreement with Hulu so you can get their new shows through Hulu.

AStrangeName

Daps
konosuba and no game no life are both fire

Don’t bank on it imo
Hi dive is Sentai Filmworks and Funimation out here buying everything for exclusive rights or first stream to get more sales

I think that is why cr went the WEBTOON route to counter it since it was untouched
Damn, I meant to say Sentai, but you're right about Funi buying up everything since Sony acquire the company. What Crunchyroll did was smart on teaming up with webtoon and they're doing their on dubs lately might possibly open more doors for them to work with other studios. With Sentai and Konami Cross Media staying in their own representative lanes, plus dealing with Viz Media and Sony who owns both Aniplex and Funimation, things are getting quite competitive.

AStrangeName

Daps
If you stream anime it's best to get the annual Funimation sub then get VRV. If you also have Amazon Prime that's most of what can be streamed.

The annual Funimation is $5 per month billed once at $60. VRV is $9.99 and gets you Crunchyroll and HiDive. Funimation also has an agreement with Hulu so you can get their new shows through Hulu.
That's what I've been doing, minus the Amazon Prime with Netflix instead.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Isekais are fire, probably my favorite type of anime after Action and Romance

Re:Zero, Konosuba, No Game No Life, Overlord, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Rising of the Shield Hero, Isekai Quartet, The Devil is a Part-Timer, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Cautious Hero, etc... :whew:

The problem is there's also a buuuuuunch of garbage Isekai too :francis:
Can't forget GATE :mjlol:

How is Overlord by the way? Sometimes I just want to watch some chill throwback fun shyt...