Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Arslan (the anime at least) has always been discount Kingdom. And I like Arslan - but they spend so much time being a watered down mashup of LoGH and Kingdom that its just trifling at times.

Wait. I fukked with Arslan. And you're saying that Kingdom >>>>> Arslan? :ohhh: I might have to check it after all. :wow: Will it exceed expectations? :lupe:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Wait. I fukked with Arslan. And you're saying that Kingdom >>>>> Arslan? :ohhh: I might have to check it after all. :wow: Will it exceed expectations? :lupe:
Kingdom is vastly superior to Arslan Senki man. I don't think you'll be able to find anyone who's gone through both that will say otherwise.

The only advantage Arslan ever had on it was animation - but that's only a thing because Kingdom looks terrible in S1 and doesn't get it together until S2. And to be 100 on the whole thing, Arslan looks remarkably bland most of the time anyways....

peppe

Superstar
Daps
saw the first episode of re-zero and I'm going to sit this one out :hubie:

I thought I could handle another season of Subarus bytch ass but I can't, not going to do that to myself :francis: from all the anime I have seen and all the novels I have read there isn't one were the author purposely wrote a rival love candidate better then the main candidate.

Even after all these years Emilia is still a uninteresting c*nt

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I thought I could handle another season of Subarus bytch ass but I can't, not going to do that to myself :francis: from all the anime I have seen and all the novels I have read there isn't one were the author purposely wrote a rival love candidate better then the main candidate.

:whistle:

mNytPJt.gif

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Smh.... oh @twan83

Sidenote

Announcement

I humbly beg you all to pardon me and my list and give me time to finish Boruto before I drop it

giphy.gif

It may have potential but I don’t know yet:whoa:

I’m on ep 2 and promise to drop it at the conclusion.:obama:

Bless you all. I got nothing but love for all you anime brehs and thank you all in advance for your understanding, patience and kindness

giphy.gif

Boruto is bout 150 something episodes :mjlol: we ain't getting that list anytime soon

If Boruto ends up on your list tho... :picard::scust:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

Emilia gets some character development this season :whoa:

You're gonna miss out on a modern classic breh :to: give it another chance :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
"I Love Emilia" :snoop:

my stance hasn’t changed still even tho she seems better so far reading season 2 but that rems fragment chapter plus pic made it worse for emilia for me she took steps forward but that chapter made the gap even wider
I’ve never seen or read anime where the secondary character is so far ahead and better for MC
Sure u got some better but this gap is enormous

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I think isekai is the weakest anime genre with Konosuba and no game no life as rare exceptions :yeshrug: . re zero i watch for the fukkery but I wouldn't rate it highly.

I get where Subaru is coming from with the whole Emillia/Rem thing. Put yourself in his shoes. Just because someone does the most with an extreme confession, if you aren't feeling her should you be forced to change gears? Maybe he's not attracted to her or salty over her KILLING him before :skip:.

Subaru's issue is his over the top simping for Emillia imo; not anything to do to Rem. He's so devoted to going full retard that he doesn't listen to anyone (including emillia) or attempt to understand her. We hardly even see Emillia's perspective or backstory in the first season.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't even think Parasyte is good tbh... Like as an intro anime? Yeah, I'm sure it hits. But a lot of shows hit like that.

Its like when people big up Jormungand. Yeah, its very okay.
It's weird the entire show, the first 8/10 episode kinda keeps your interest but then it just falls completely flat. I watched the dub but the MC voice was like hearing chalkboard, him becoming "cool" was so poorly done, the Parasytes randomly getting a face turn even though the final boss is an evil parasyte, the romance was trash and it just dragged,how did the Parasytes even become smart

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I think isekai is the weakest anime genre with Konosuba and no game no life as rare exceptions :yeshrug: . re zero i watch for the fukkery but I wouldn't rate it highly.

I get where Subaru is coming from with the whole Emillia/Rem thing. Put yourself in his shoes. Just because someone does the most with an extreme confession, if you aren't feeling her should you be forced to change gears? Maybe he's not attracted to her or salty over her KILLING him before :skip:.

Subaru's issue is his over the top simping for Emillia imo; not anything to do to Rem. He's so devoted to going full retard that he doesn't listen to anyone (including emillia) or attempt to understand her. We hardly even see Emillia's perspective or backstory in the first season.

He does like Rem tho almost as much as Emilia, he just simps Emilia way harder

Plus he was a NEET in his past life and has no experiences with females so he's thirsty