Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
13557795_10100980387303492_6620321890024207930_n.jpg

Olivier and Izumi are some the best female characters created.

big facts.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Fate/Zero was my shyt. My nikka Gilgamesh is nigh unstoppable. :wow:

If you enjoyed Zero & Gilgamesh, you're in for a ride with Unlimited Bladeworks. :blessed:

Gilgamesh
Fate/Zero was my shyt. My nikka Gilgamesh is nigh unstoppable. :wow:

If you enjoyed Zero & Gilgamesh, you're in for a ride with Unlimited Bladeworks. :blessed:

I enojyed it but a lot of shyt didnt really make sense to me :yeshrug:, Unlimited Blade Works and the Heavens Feel movies are on my list so I'll give a full indictment once those are done

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The work Nujabes, Fat Jon, Forces of Nature and Tsutchie did is immaculate :wow: they really blessed Champloo

Nujabes is my favorite producer ever, from his stuff on Champloo to his Studio Albums and Compilations :wow:

Same Ol Thing is not on any of the official soundtracks :dahell:, who the fukk made that decision :dahell:. I used to listen to those shyts almost every single day in college, GOAT studying soundtrack :banderas:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Jumping in late but can't say I have a top 20. A lot of the shyt that would have made my list never got a second season but I will try

One Piece
Kingdom
Gunrenn Laggann
Dragonball/z/GT/Super (Nostalgia Pick)
Tiger and Bunny
Hajime No Hippo
Koruko no Baske
Haikyuu
Gundam
No Game No Life/movie
Mob Psycho 100
Noragami
FMA Brotherhood
Ruroni Kenshin
Ronin Warriors (Nostalgia pick)
Code Geas
High School of the dead (fukkery Pick)
My teen Comedy SNAFFU
Rokka no Yusha (never got a second Season :mjcry:)
Legend of the Legendary Heroes (never got a second season :mjcry:)

Honorable Mentions: Ping Pong the animation, Torodora, Golden Times, YuYu Hakusho, Baki, 1997 Beserk shyt scarred me

I need to watch, the Golden Age arc is so so incredible in the manga format and the 1997 series seems to have done it justice. Why cant the rest of the series get that love :mjcry: If I was rich I would pour money into a proper adaptation :mjcry:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Who ARE you? :damn:

A housewife. :usure:
It wasn't until a few rewatches that I realized why Izumi always introduced herself as a housewife. She knew her skills would draw attention to herself from the military is either a potential recruit or enemy. Therefore she never openly gives out her name to keep the heat of herself.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
What the fukk are you waiting for, helping ultimate is so fire. You better be watching the dub too :usure: One of the GOAT dubs

:childplease:

But yes, I am watching it in english :mjgrin:

It's in the same category as FMA, Samurai Champloo & Cowboy Bepop in the dub>sub category, there might be others :yeshrug:. Used to think the same for Dragonball but I'm used to Goku's japanese voice now.

Edit* Forgot to include Black Lagoon as well..

:wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What the fukk are you waiting for, helping ultimate is so fire. You better be watching the dub too :usure: One of the GOAT dubs

only reason it isn't on my top 20 list is cause of those early Dune references and the muddled art in some places.

It's one of those anime I give to non-anime watchers/action junkies as a gateway drug into the world of anime

(the other being Black Lagoon, which didn't make my list cause @TheGodling was right, and season 1 is kinda trash. We don't need "set-up Seasons")

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
only reason it isn't on my top 20 list is cause of those early Dune references and the muddled art in some places.

It's one of those anime I give to non-anime watchers/action junkies as a gateway drug into the world of anime

(the other being Black Lagoon, which didn't make my list cause @TheGodling was right, and season 1 is kinda trash. We don't need "set-up Seasons")
It was kinda slow at the beginning but it got good when Roberta was included :hubie:

But yeah, season 2 was much better.

Season 1 had my favourite scene though..

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
The first episode of the new Fire Force season cool, kinda felt like filler though

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It was kinda slow at the beginning but it got good when Roberta was included :hubie:

But yeah, season 2 was much better.

Season 1 had my favourite scene though..

that's the thing.

I got this three ep rule. I understand that the writers don't know twhat the do with their story or the characters.

They got the idea, they gotta figure it out.

I could give a shyt ton of examples, anime or otherwise.

I can't forgive a series taking a whole season to figure it out.

I championed Black Lagoon, but in hindsight, I see it's only because it's a rare, Rare, RARE series that doesn't include ninjas, "deaths gods", alt/stand users, aliens, mechs, or pre-teens.