@42 Monks My cousin!!

giphy.gif

HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its weird because there are shows with some of the best moments ever that are legitimately bad outside of them.
I feel this way with Geass (not saying its bad at ALL) I think the mid of s 1 + start of s2 is some of the best anime I've ever watched but it falls flat a little at the end. Also Trigun starts flat but ends with some of the best anime ever I've seen

Completely forgot about G Gundam, there about 2/3 Gundam that easily can be listed

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Facts
shyt is just weird for the sake of being fukking weird. :mjlol:

:mjlol:

Well I originally checked it out as a manga and it was fine for the most part but in anime form it's really over the top. :heh: I liked part 1 and 2 but I never made it past the first half of part 3, both in anime and manga form it's garbage.

I really think it exploded in popularity because of it's artstyle/animation and it appeals to the large anime LGBT community. It became the anime version of Steven Universe. :dead:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Well I originally checked it out as a manga and it was fine for the most part but in anime form it's really over the top. :heh: I liked part 1 and 2 but I never made it past the first half of part 3, both in anime and manga form it's garbage.

I really think it exploded in popularity because of it's artstyle/animation and it appeals to the large anime LGBT community. It became the anime version of Steven Universe. :dead:

Oh word
I guess that explains all the moist vibes that shyt got.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Oh word
I guess that explains all the moist vibes that shyt got.

Pretty much. The creator says he's a huge Prince fan so that's where he got the influence for the designs and poses but I think the real reason the fans like the show so much is because they :wrist:

I think if the show wasn't so clearly pandering to LGBT then people wouldn't champion the show as much as they do.:yeshrug:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
people like Jojo because it's over the top and ridiculous. but, has moments in every arc where it switches tones and becomes more serious with typical shounen fights and power ups.

not for everybody, but loved for good reason. nothing really to do with LGBTQ pandering when those groups will find interest in basically any popular anime. See - Naruto, Bleach, HxH, Fairy Tail, AoT aggressive shipping and fanfic that has nothing to do with the intentions of the story.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Pretty much. The creator says he's a huge Prince fan so that's where he got the influence for the designs and poses but I think the real reason the fans like the show so much is because they :wrist:

I think if the show wasn't so clearly pandering to LGBT then people wouldn't champion the show as much as they do.:yeshrug:

shyt crazy, cuz Banana Fish never got that love, but imo was easily better. I guess nikkas weren't posing in enough weird ass outfits or something. :manny: